i no why yungblood doesnt like MOH2

i played with him the other day and he had like 10 deaths and no kills
    then he left after i teabag'd him jaj

no wonder he doesnt like it xD

dont blame the game blame the player ^^

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    You people don't read verry well! all you look for is if some one is going to say some thing bad about nintendo and then respond! THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE OTHER SYSTEMS IT IS A LESSER SYSTEM PERIOD! i was saying for a game that is hyped up as it is it looks like crap. it looks like it did on ps2.

second it looks exactly the same on the PSP(Hand held for the dummies who don't know). Then if you where reading i said that other games for the wii blow this game out the water, and its no excuse for this game to look like this. Its on comparison to golden eye. Rainbow six for the dream cast looked and played better than this. Im sorry but you guys need to expand your horizons and branch out of just nintendo and see what you are missing if you think games like this are great.

It was hyped too much and all it deliverd on was the controls. online is the most horrible thing i have ever seen. The psp version delevers the same experience, online and all, with the exceptions of controls. That is very sad that a hand held game is the same thing you get on a console. and if nintendo isnt going to even speak of a release of a mic then they need to end fps's on the wii for good, and give up on online all together. online is 60% communication! With out it you might as well be playing against a computer.

If you are familiar with online games you would know that most EA online game servers are wack.

I owned in this game the first day i touched it and i still didnt enjoy it any more. its just horrible, im thinking maybe just maybe the wii zapper can muster some sort of fun out of it for me, if not then its back to the 360 for some Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, And the Best fps to date Call of Duty 4.

So please some one tell me there is something worth getting on the wii this christmas other than Galaxy and Smash bros, all the other games i have are starting to get played (no pun intended ) Not the stupid rail shooters either. If you pay 50 bucks for those you are retarded. The game that comes with the zapper is said to be better than the others that have come out and its 24.99
    There really isn't anything that interesting that will be out for the Wii by Christmas time, other than SMG. BWii looks kind of interesting, but I'm not about to drop $50 on a game that will likely drop in price soon anyway (if it goes the route of the first game). That new Trauma Center game got decent reviews; maybe check that out.

Also, in case you're unaware, SSBB won't be out until at least February.

It's such a shame that there aren't more online FPS's. The system has the best controls for it (as evidenced by the EXCELLENT controls in MOHH2), but no one wants to make a decent FPS game. Bummer.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by l7cx1Cl
    i no why yungblood doesnt like MOH2

i played with him the other day and he had like 10 deaths and no kills
    then he left after i teabag'd him jaj

no wonder he doesnt like it xD

dont blame the game blame the player ^^
    Are you serious come on now you could have at least thought up a better lie than that. In no fps have i ever gone 10 deaths no kills, and thats not why i don't like it. i don't like it because its piss poor developement. I just got the wii zapper today and i have had more fun with links crossbow within the first 5 min of playing than the whole two days i spent playing moh2, and you know what it only cost me 24.99. in reality it was free the zapper was what was priced.

PLEASE NOTE I DON'T QUIT OUT OF MATCHES UNTIL ITS OVER WIN OR LOSE! ITS JUST QUALITY FPS ETHICS!
    Last edited by yungblood6; 11-21-2007 at 12:20 AM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    wat is this, a mohh2 hate site?. every other post has the faults of this game.it is easy to overlook the nice things about a game. this is nintendos first full fledged online effort and considering that , its excellent.i have been playing fps since goldeneye and have played almost every fps frenchises. i got my mohh2 and the controls were excellent. after playing it on wii, i went to a friends house to play gears of war but sadly, the controls felt very tanklike.it seemed that it took 5 minutes to get the reticule from point A to point B. for people that are saying that it takes many shots to kill an enemy, but when i see people in videos playing online, they just flail their arms around instead of aiming during close combats.u have to aim properly.(it seems that youngblood sucks at aiming with the wii ). have u ever thought that in mohh2 u have to put a lot of bullets into someone because it is a lot easier to aim with wii remote than an analog stick???? and someone was saying that psp has same hardware has wii but show me a psp game that looks as pretty as galaxy,brawl,zack and wiki,re4.

ps. can anyone tell me how people are cheating in this game?
    Last edited by vashivihan; 11-28-2007 at 07:47 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Well, Yungblood,

You're disappointed with everything that comes out on the Wii, therefore your opinion isn't on the top of my list to be valued.

Oh, and you were playing MOHH2 with the Zapper? That's mistake number one.

Stop comparing the Wii to the PS3 and XBOX360. Yes, PS3 and the 360 have better FPS's. What they don't have, is better control. The 360 has almost nothing BUT shooters.

But I think I'll stick with the Wii for now.
    Last edited by AtomicB; 11-28-2007 at 11:48 AM.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by ronjon13
    they crank the graphics way down for online so you get a solid 60f/s
    And in my opinion that's all I care about. I'd rather have a smooth running game with worse graphics, than a beautiful game that stops, snaps, and pauses online.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    Well, Yungblood,

You're disappointed with everything that comes out on the Wii, therefore your opinion isn't on the top of my list to be valued.

Oh, and you were playing MOHH2 with the Zapper? That's mistake number one.

Stop comparing the Wii to the PS3 and XBOX360. Yes, PS3 and the 360 have better FPS's. What they don't have, is better control. The 360 has almost nothing BUT shooters.

But I think I'll stick with the Wii for now.
    i played the game a full week before i played it with the zapper and i could really care less about your value on my opinion, and for you to say the 360 has nothing but shooters is just like me saying the wii has nothing but kid and casual games( not true) Its not nintendos fault this game is crappy its ea's fault the game looks just like its ps2 counter part. I garentee you ill own you with a anolog controler vs your wiimote. If you where realy paying attention i don't hate every thing nintendo puts out because if i did i wouldnt have got a wii, its just until lately the games have been crap. I know im not the only one that thinks like that becaus there are countless articals that talk about this verry fact, that the only good games that have realy come out for the system have been made by nintendo, thus it looks as if they are going in the same direction that the gamecube was in. If i was the only one that thought that there wouldnt be article after article talking about it.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    was saying that psp has same hardware has wii but show me a psp game that looks as pretty as galaxy,brawl,zack and wiki,re4.
    Show me where this game looks like those games and ill stop complaining, It doesnt look like that in single or multiplayer which is why i say its crap. there have been too many other wii games that have come out and showed that the games can look good as well as play good on the wii, this has failed to do so. But i can show you games that look a whole lot better if not the same as this game on the psp. There is just no excuse for it to look this way period there are too many past gen games that look way better than this. Gears of war controls are clunky lol you just cant play gears lol maybe you do need a wiimote because your thumbs don't have cordination. it may be simpler to aim with the wii mote but can you run, duck, jump and shoot your target accuratly with a wiimote faster than you can with a controler i highly doubt it.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by XxRed12xX
    The ps3, xbox 360, and wii have there ups and downs. Don't come here comparing them like how you are. Nintendo did a great job with MOH and their console.There should be no reason why you are critisizing MOH game this bad. It's a great game. If you don't like it trade it in and get something else.
    Nintendo didnt make it dummy, i wasnt comparing it to 360 games i just said i know that they have better capabilities but this is the worse looking game i have SEEN ON A WII (for those that cant read well).
    Ill complain about what ever i want to, and ill praise what ever i want to, if you don't like it don't read and don't post it is evedent this post wasnt made to please you and to do what you want.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    hell i would even go as far to say Golden eye for the 64 looks and plays better than this game.
    Comparison:

vs.

I don't like exaggeration.

Ads