LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Moh Fans?

  1. #51
    SSBB Name = JAA! phillepino's Avatar
    Member #
    35184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SACTOWN
    Posts
    735
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    You people don't read verry well! all you look for is if some one is going to say some thing bad about nintendo and then respond! THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE OTHER SYSTEMS IT IS A LESSER SYSTEM PERIOD! i was saying for a game that is hyped up as it is it looks like crap. it looks like it did on ps2.

    second it looks exactly the same on the PSP(Hand held for the dummies who don't know). Then if you where reading i said that other games for the wii blow this game out the water, and its no excuse for this game to look like this. Its on comparison to golden eye. Rainbow six for the dream cast looked and played better than this. Im sorry but you guys need to expand your horizons and branch out of just nintendo and see what you are missing if you think games like this are great.

    It was hyped too much and all it deliverd on was the controls. online is the most horrible thing i have ever seen. The psp version delevers the same experience, online and all, with the exceptions of controls. That is very sad that a hand held game is the same thing you get on a console. and if nintendo isnt going to even speak of a release of a mic then they need to end fps's on the wii for good, and give up on online all together. online is 60% communication! With out it you might as well be playing against a computer.

    If you are familiar with online games you would know that most EA online game servers are wack.

    I owned in this game the first day i touched it and i still didnt enjoy it any more. its just horrible, im thinking maybe just maybe the wii zapper can muster some sort of fun out of it for me, if not then its back to the 360 for some Mass Effect, Assasins Creed, And the Best fps to date Call of Duty 4.

    So please some one tell me there is something worth getting on the wii this christmas other than Galaxy and Smash bros, all the other games i have are starting to get played (no pun intended ) Not the stupid rail shooters either. If you pay 50 bucks for those you are retarded. The game that comes with the zapper is said to be better than the others that have come out and its 24.99

    There's no point of arguin with this guy.. All he sees is his side. All he can hear is what he wants to hear.. which is "nintendo sucks, it's a lesser system; MoH sux, CoD4 is better" ..

    if you don't say those lines he'll just say ur retarded or his most famous line, "you can't read well"

    he argues base on circular reasoning. no point of trying to persuade this guy to play MoH
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416
    Location : California, US

    Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

  2. #52
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    There's no point of arguin with this guy.. All he sees is his side. All he can hear is what he wants to hear.. which is "nintendo sucks, it's a lesser system; MoH sux, CoD4 is better" ..

    if you don't say those lines he'll just say ur retarded or his most famous line, "you can't read well"

    he argues base on circular reasoning. no point of trying to persuade this guy to play MoH
    You are the ones that argue i just stated a point and every time i do i get you wii lovers all on my case just cause i don't think the wii is perfect. I have a problem with people putting words in my mouth and trying to say i said one thing when i said the other. The wii is nice but the lack of number of quality games is dissapointing, like i said if i hated the wii i would not have purchased it, and if i hated the wii that bad i wouldn't feel the need to voice my opinion on it i would just sell it. Im tired of every one trying to say i suck at this or i don't know how to do this or im just a nintendo hater every time i say something i don't like. I don't go into your post and say hey your a little kid who likes little wii kid games and bla bla bla.

    I expected more out of a hyped game, and what i got was a mediocore game with nice controls. Just like when im on xbox forums i say halo being so hyped i expect more from that game as well. I also gripe about gears being so short.
    I don't get on here to post every thing i like and just keep the things i don't like to my self i get on here to voice my opinion period. Its when dimwitted people like you try to make it personal because you swing on nintendos nutsacks all the time that i make it an argument. Respect my opinion like i respect yours and keep your personal comments towards me to yourself and i won't say any thing back. if you don't like my post keep moving, cause when i don't want to post in your threads i keep it moving.
    The simple awnser to my post would have been no yung i don't see any games that are worse and i like this game for bla bla reason, not you must suck and your just a nintendo hater and bla bla bla.

    THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT GAVE A RESPECTABLE AWNSER TO MY POST, WHETHER I AGREE OR DON'T AND F U TO THOSE THAT WANT TO THROW PERSONAL COMMENTS.
    Last edited by yungblood6; 11-29-2007 at 01:53 AM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  3. #53
    Top 5 in MOH: H2 Renz's Avatar
    Member #
    33756
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    226
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    Comparison:



    vs.




    I don't like exaggeration.
    same here. Nj on the comparison. Owned!

    My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

  4. #54
    WiiChat Member JohnnyRed's Avatar
    Member #
    18745
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Nintendo didnt make it dummy, i wasnt comparing it to 360 games i just said i know that they have better capabilities but this is the worse looking game i have SEEN ON A WII (for those that cant read well).
    Ill complain about what ever i want to, and ill praise what ever i want to, if you don't like it don't read and don't post it is evedent this post wasnt made to please you and to do what you want.
    So the Wii graphics dont compare to PS3 or 360.... does the pricetag? If you dont like it then heres a thought DONT BUY IT. Then go cry yourself a river somewhere else. Yungblood6, we get it, you dont like it, now you look like your at least 30 years old in your stupid avatar grow the hell up and move on.
    And by the way its EVIDENT not EVEDENT (for those that cant write well, umm you)

    I am addicted to the MOH online but no one responded to the question someone posted above. HOW ARE PEOPLE CHEATING? I am not asking how to do it, I am asking how is it possible? We all get the same weapons etc.. and I have yet to see a cheat code so how is it possible?

    I occasionally see people in rooms with like 100+ kills and they have not died once, how is that possible?

    Again I really have no interest in cheating because wtf is the point, spoils the fun. Just interested in how it is possible.

  5. #55
    Get Money Dummy yungblood6's Avatar
    Member #
    34300
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    383
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRed
    So the Wii graphics dont compare to PS3 or 360.... does the pricetag? If you dont like it then heres a thought DONT BUY IT. Then go cry yourself a river somewhere else. Yungblood6, we get it, you dont like it, now you look like your at least 30 years old in your stupid avatar grow the hell up and move on.
    And by the way its EVIDENT not EVEDENT (for those that cant write well, umm you)

    I am addicted to the MOH online but no one responded to the question someone posted above. HOW ARE PEOPLE CHEATING? I am not asking how to do it, I am asking how is it possible? We all get the same weapons etc.. and I have yet to see a cheat code so how is it possible?

    I occasionally see people in rooms with like 100+ kills and they have not died once, how is that possible?

    Again I really have no interest in cheating because wtf is the point, spoils the fun. Just interested in how it is possible.
    like i said read you idiot until then leave your stupid comments to yourself. i said this is this is the worst looking game on the wii which would be comparing it to other wii games cod3 which is a wii game looks on par if not better than this. WOW are you guys that poor where 10 dollars cheaper makes this a good buy? I would gladly pay 10 more for a game that plays the same and looks better any day. wow 10 dollars. so you are trying to say you would buy if you had another system along with the wii the wii version of nfs vs the better only 10 more other system version? OR how bout Lego star wars that 10 dollars more gets you a better looking version of the same game plus online play and coop. Don't throw the price tag around it just makes you look stupid and broke!
    So go cry yourself a river just cause ya momma buys your broke ass games.
    Last edited by yungblood6; 11-29-2007 at 01:40 PM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

  6. #56
    WiiChat Member JohnnyRed's Avatar
    Member #
    18745
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    like i said read you idiot until then leave your stupid comments to yourself. i said this is this is the worst looking game on the wii which would be comparing it to other wii games cod3 which is a wii game looks on par if not better than this. WOW are you guys that poor where 10 dollars cheaper makes this a good buy? I would gladly pay 10 more for a game that plays the same and looks better any day. wow 10 dollars. so you are trying to say you would buy if you had another system along with the wii the wii version of nfs vs the better only 10 more other system version? OR how bout Lego star wars that 10 dollars more gets you a better looking version of the same game plus online play and coop. Don't throw the price tag around it just makes you look stupid and broke!
    So go cry yourself a river just cause ya momma buys your broke ass games.
    I appreciate your reply but you still didnt address the fact that I think your stupid and cant write.

    Also you said nothing to rebut the fact that your dopey avatar makes you look like a creep. Though I do like the outreached left arm which is being used to take the wonderful self portrait. Unfortunately you still look like your related to the Geico caveman with your extended brow.

    As far as my mom paying for my entertainment I can assure you that is not the case. I am over thirty and probably pay more in property tax on my house then both your parents make in a year, who by the looks of you might possibly be brother and sister.

  7. #57
    Audentes fortuna iuvat Wiinter's Avatar
    Member #
    22193
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    738
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    yungblood NOT comparing MOHH2 to other system's FPS:
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    like i said read you idiot until then leave your stupid comments to yourself. i said this is this is the worst looking game on the wii which would be comparing it to other wii games cod3 which is a wii game looks on par if not better than this.

    yungblood comparing it to other systems (again):
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    WOW are you guys that poor where 10 dollars cheaper makes this a good buy? I would gladly pay 10 more for a game that plays the same and looks better any day. wow 10 dollars. so you are trying to say you would buy if you had another system along with the wii the wii version of nfs vs the better only 10 more other system version? OR how bout Lego star wars that 10 dollars more gets you a better looking version of the same game plus online play and coop.
    yungblood hating on the wiimote:
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    it may be simpler to aim with the wii mote but can you run, duck, jump and shoot your target accuratly with a wiimote faster than you can with a controler i highly doubt it.
    This game has plenty of weaknesses (I've posted my own list over at the official MOHH2 forum). Yungblood doesn't seem to be very aware of them--a side effect of being preoccupied with the system instead of the game. If you find the Wii to be crappy system for the poor, the wiimote to be an inefficient hardcore controller, and believe that lack of comm is no better than playing AI, then why the heck did you buy this game in the first place? Surely you could put two and two together to realize with that set of preferences this wasn't going to be the game for you? I'd rather be poor than an idiot.

    As for the hype, virtually all of it surrounded the controls. They delivered for everyone who loves the wiimote. All online hype generated was about this game having what it has--32 player capacity and no friend codes. It delivered on those promises. It is the best online game on Wii. For those of us who aren't in love with Mario, it will continue to be even after the release of Kart and SSBB.

    +rep to AndThen?, founder of the pwnership society. Nicely crafted. While we're on the topic of the n64, does Yungblood actually remember how playing 3d FPS with a single analog stick + c buttons felt?

    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    Ill complain about what ever i want to, and ill praise what ever i want to, if you don't like it don't read and don't post it is evedent this post wasnt made to please you and to do what you want.
    Feel free. Of course, every time you post, you make yourself look a little more silly. How about another example:

    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    online is 60% communication! With out it you might as well be playing against a computer.
    Communication is extremely important. However there is no comparison between playing against even good AI and playing against an average human being. Even an idiot is capable of extraordinary feats of adaptation, whereas even the best of AI using the best of hardware is only capable of small adaptation with as much creativity/randomness as it's programmers had the insight to add at the time of development.

    In an online match--even one without comm--there is going to be the group of really good players whose adaptations are always getting better, whose tactics are always improving, and groups of people who in turn adapt to those improving tactics. In terms of team play, AI teammates are completely idiotic in the best made of PC games--where there's a lot more power to work with. In this game, even average players eventually learn how to work together and execute group tactics without the benefit of comm, and then adapt those tactics to individual game circumstances--no matter how much they change.

    How long did it take me to beat Vanguard? 10 hours including some really painful bugs? Once I was done I knew where all the enemies would be, and how they would fight. They'll still be in the same places, spawn at the same times, and use the same tactics the next time I play. I've played 30 hours worth of MOHH2 online already, and the game is still changing. In another 30 hours, I anticipate better challenges still. I haven't even played the campaign yet.

    you might as well be playing with an AI isn't the dumbest thing you've said here, but it's in the top 10.

    MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor


    I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

  8. #58
    SSBB Name = JAA! phillepino's Avatar
    Member #
    35184
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SACTOWN
    Posts
    735
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    "You are the ones that argue i just stated a point and every time i do i get you wii lovers all on my case just cause i don't think the wii is perfect. I have a problem with people putting words in my mouth and trying to say i said one thing when i said the other."

    I didn't argue. By comparing and stating that MoH (which by far is the best FPS on the Wii) sucks, you initiated an argument, because your point is open-ended. Also by making the title "MoH Fans?", you intentionally want to summon all the MoH fans in wiichat, and of course there would be an argument because of conflicting view points.

    You said you have a problem with language? Damn right you do. By addressing the other side of the argument as "stupid, dumb, momma's boy," you just exploited your maturity age as of a 10 year old.

    "The wii is nice but the lack of number of quality games is dissapointing, like i said if i hated the wii i would not have purchased it, and if i hated the wii that bad i wouldn't feel the need to voice my opinion on it i would just sell it."

    You made a good point. However, you need to voice your opinion in a way that is acceptable to others. All the opinions you brought to wiichat implies hatred against the Wii and its games. Maybe you didn't mean it, but the way you voice your opinion is obviously aggressive towards the wii.

    "Im tired of every one trying to say i suck at this or i don't know how to do this or im just a nintendo hater every time i say something i don't like. I don't go into your post and say hey your a little kid who likes little wii kid games and bla bla bla."

    Like I said, the way you voice your opinions makes it seem like your a nintendo hater. Also, forgive every body who said you suck at MoH : H2, because if you're at least decent on the game, you wouldn't complain of how much bullets it takes to kill one person.

    "I expected more out of a hyped game, and what i got was a mediocore game with nice controls. Just like when im on xbox forums i say halo being so hyped i expect more from that game as well. I also gripe about gears being so short."

    Those who judge by expectations are common. However, those who judge by accomplishments and developments are greater due to the fact that they acknowledge what has been reached.

    "I don't get on here to post every thing i like and just keep the things i don't like to my self i get on here to voice my opinion period."

    Change the way you voice your opinion next time, bud. It doesn't turn into an opinion but rather it shifts towards argument.

    "Its when dimwitted people like you try to make it personal because you swing on nintendos nutsacks all the time that i make it an argument. Respect my opinion like i respect yours and keep your personal comments towards me to yourself and i won't say any thing back. "

    Do I make it personal? lol.. You're the one who called people names.. who called me a dimwit.. and you say i take it personal... "Personally," I think you're the one taking it personally. It's not the wii-supporters fault for making your opinion into an argument, it's the way you voice your opinions.

    Respect cannot be gained when you call others dimwits, stupids, and talk crap about their mothers or even ridiculing their ability to read(when all they read is your intended/unintended mood about MoH). Also, a proper argument cannot be made when you call others names. That's kiddy stuff man, grow up.

    "if you don't like my post keep moving, cause when i don't want to post in your threads i keep it moving."

    Yeah, I noticed you keep it moving, but u keep it moving in the wrong direction. You keep saying the same things the same way.Be aware of others who you may violate or offended because this is a public forum.

    Also, another reason why I told everyone to stop arguing with you, because really there's no argument. You believe in your own points, ignoring others opinions. And if they don't agree with you, you put them down, thus initiating a "flame war" or an argument. No point of having a well-educated argument when you're like this youngblood6.

    "The simple awnser to my post would have been no yung i don't see any games that are worse and i like this game for bla bla reason, not you must suck and your just a nintendo hater and bla bla bla."

    All of these are results from the way you voice out ur opinion. Try voicing your opinion in a decent acceptable manner. This will cause less flaming, and arguing.

    "THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT GAVE A RESPECTABLE AWNSER TO MY POST, WHETHER I AGREE OR DON'T AND F U TO THOSE THAT WANT TO THROW PERSONAL COMMENTS"

    Don't you ever expect respect after saying [sarcasm] the oh so mature "F U" [/sarcasm] to those who disagrees with you.
    Last edited by phillepino; 11-29-2007 at 04:51 PM.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416
    Location : California, US

    Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts