+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Moh Fans?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5134-2285-1457-3930

Moh Fans?

My question to you is what other online games have you played? If you have can you name one that is worse than this one?

My reason for asking this is i don't understand why everyone thinks this game is so great? Don't get me wrong i was just as excited as the next person for this release but after i got it i was utterly dissapointed. To me it seems like the only thing they got right were the controls.

I know the wii isnt a big graphics hore like other consoles but are you serious this is the worst looking game i have seen since ps2 early days. There are countless games on the wii that look better than this.

As a fps this was the worst online exp i have ever had. I got on owning fools but at the same time was like how many bullets do you have to put into some one standing point blank. so i got the shot gun ran up on some one that was facing the other way 5 shots to the back point blank before he fell WTF are you serious.

Then you look at the aninmations for the running and it looks like they are ice skating, if not just skipping across the screen.

No voice or communication of any kind adds to the disapointment but i already new that was going to happen so i wont count that against it. But all the hype for this game and this is what we get. im sorry can i say refund.
    Wolfenstien for the orig xbox was a better game than this, hell i would even go as far to say Golden eye for the 64 looks and plays better than this game.
    Nintendo please make a metroid online game so we have no more shame in fps's on the wii.

Im sorry for my rant, and i could just be let down due to the fact that i played call of duty 4 and then came and played this and for that reason i can see why i think this game looks and plays like shit. But then again i didn't feel that way about metroid, after playing halo, so hmmm
    Last edited by yungblood6; 11-17-2007 at 03:59 PM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6743-9556-4846-8302
    Stop comparing COD4 to MOH. Its obvious that your getting more if you have ps3 and xbox 360. This is the best we got for fps online. You shouldve known what your gonna get when you purchased the Wii.

My Online: Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (Wii), Socom CA (Ps2)
    ****MOH PLAYER NAME: RENZ87

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6

Nintendo please make a metroid online game so we have no more shame in fps's on the wii.

This is probably the reason why Nintendo didn't make Metroid an online game. They want other FPS from third parties to rise up and have a shot at the Wii. Nintendo games alone cannot fuel its own system. Third parties are necessary. Just appreciate on the accomplishments that MoH H2 had done for the Wii's Future FPS. MoH H2 serves as a template for future FPS games for the Wii. Like u said, it has great controls! MoH H2 still has a lot of work to do, but you shouldn't be too provocative on EA because of this. I still give props to MoH for starting an online FPS out with 32 players and for great controls!

The only downside i can see is the amount of time it takes to kill someone

As for its problems, just bare with it. Give it to me if u don't want it :]
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    i am from PC gaming and Xbox 360, gears/ut2k4 the battlefield series
    half life... halo

and this game owns ^^

if u gunna cry... go cry somewhere else

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Nintendo doesn't create games people want. Miyamoto likes to create new and unique games and not what people want. Does this settle it for you's?
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    ^that did not make sense...

Nintendo does create games that people want.. Hence, the long-awaited... Super Smash Brawl.

Others are mario kart...

Hmmm though it would be cool for them to make a Mario FPS game and butcher the Super Mario Tradition of anti-gun violence
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6

I know the wii isnt a big graphics hore like other consoles but are you serious this is the worst looking game i have seen since ps2 early days.
    well the wii practically is a ps2, and these are the early days... you gotta give it a chance, it'll be a little while for the amazing wii online games to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by XxRed12xX
    Nintendo doesn't create games people want. Miyamoto likes to create new and unique games and not what people want. Does this settle it for you's?
    ...if nintendo doesnt create games ppl want, then why do ppl buy them? why is nintendo in business????

that has got to be Wiichat's worst argument to date.....
    Last edited by TortillaChip520; 11-17-2007 at 06:49 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    well the wii practically is a ps2, and these are the early days... you gotta give it a chance, it'll be a little while for the amazing wii online games to come out.

...if nintendo doesnt create games ppl want, then why do ppl buy them? why is nintendo in business????

that has got to be Wiichat's worst argument to date.....
    MiyAMOTO'S words himself man. Can't tell you why
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well you could've at least worded it differently lol

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0672-4527-4193-8812
    i dont care about the graphics. im only disappointed in communication issues. no headset yet, and i thought ea nation was gonna let you find a friend and join their game.
    most recent purchase - tiger woods '08
    Other games - galaxy, sports, mp 8, zelda:TP, Boogie, game party, moh:h2
    Games I want - SSBB, scarface, kart, worms: a space oddity.
    VC games - mario 64, mario kart 64, tecmo bowl, shining force, plus internet browser, and the stupid @$$ mii contest one.

bwii fc is 322 237 531 304
    ea nation persona is bgreen82

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads