LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

will kingdom hearts 3 be on wii

theres been a rumor that kh3 will be out on wii and im wondering if that is true..

_ _
    | | > yes i am boared
    ----

Member #
    Friends
    i'm wondering the same......it would have been very cool!!

Member #
    Friends
    Square Enix is gonna release Final Fantasy XIII on the PS3 and I think they're not really happy with the PS3 not selling very well. I guess they'll have to make up for that by releasing KH3 on either Wii or 360.

Member #
    Friends
    I hope so.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i doubt it......i really do, i hope so, just like anyone else.......byut if anything, we may get a remake of the first 2

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    I'm not sure if we'll get the "true" KH 3, but I guarantee that the wii will get some sort of remake or spin-off of the series.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    You're much more likely to see it on the 360 than the wii, that is if they even go out of their Sony exclusive contract. (sorry but to me chain of memories didn't really count as series canon.)

The reason they'll go 360>wii is because of the hardware limits. The 360 can push better graphics than the wii.
    If you're going to tell me graphics shouldn't be an issue then why didn't they just release it for the ps2 since most kids own one already? The wii is NEVER going to get the KH series until after the contract with sony expires.

I never liked the series personally, and I do not see what all the buzz is about it. That's why every time someone screams out "SORA FOR BRAWL OMGZ!!!111!!oneonewon" I cringe. (I'm going to wrap the following statement in spoiler tags. It is my personal opinion of the series so don't flame me. If you don't want to read it do not click the tag.)

Spoiler Alert!

The game is supposed to show what the 'almighty' cell processor can do. And it is one of the 'killer ap' titles the ps3 has going for it. Why give it up? I mean most (not all) of the great games for the ps3 that everyone is waiting for are 3rd party...or would that be 2nd party?

KH3
    MGS4
    DMC4
    FF (whatever roman numeral we're up to now)

These are the top game for the ps3 that everyone's waiting for. If not for these titles the majority for their sales wouldn't have happened. And none of them are even here yet. (MGS4 is closest since its getting media coverage even if its just to announce delays.) Why would sony give up their all-star line up? That would make no business sense.
    I know sony does not own the companies who made those games but I also know they wouldn't give those franchises up without a fight, and if there's one thing sony has a lot of its money. So don't expect them to let got of KH for a LONG time.

Your best bet is to wait fr the next console generation, then we might see a KH title on a nintendo system.
    Last edited by Extra Life Mushroom; 11-18-2007 at 10:35 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    There is a KH coming for the DS you know. It's called like 358/2 days or something. So, there would be 2 Kingdom Hearts on nintendo platforms. And, IMO, I don't think KH would fit as well on the 360 as would on the PS3 or Wii. It just doesn't have the right vibe.

But, I still think Kingdom Hearts will be on the PS3.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    I know that. But regardless of the fact that there will be 2 KH titles of nintendo systems, they are not canon for the storyline. It is only going to delve into back story or side story but not main story.

The MGS series is ending soon, and that leaves DMC and KH since Final Fantasy is branching into other consoles again, although slowly. So Sony is losing it's edge pretty fast, wouldn't you think it wise to cling to the few best selling franchises you have left whilst desperately trying to pump out the next big thing?

I dunno but I think that if there is a KH game released for the wii well..all I can say is Crystal Chronicles anyone?

Member #
    Friends
    2222-2222-2222-2222
    well if sora makes it on brawl
    it could give us more hope for kh3 on wii

Ads