Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    well, i keep getting freakin stuck on twilight princess, and in melee, that down-a move pisses me off!!
    Well use a Guide for TP

And why does the down a on Melee piss you off

is it Falco...cause his down a is pretty strong if your at a high damage!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    yeah, if they can get 5 threads on you, then you are officially ownd and they get to post some giant rediculous picture of a baby getting kicked by a break-dancer.
    I saw a video on youtube of that.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Well use a Guide for TP

And why does the down a on Melee piss you off

is it Falco...cause his down a is pretty strong if your at a high damage!

the guide doesn't really help for where i'm at.

and if i do the up-b with roy, Link just drops right down w/ his sword comin out his ass and smashes me!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    the guide doesn't really help for where i'm at.

and if i do the up-b with roy, Link just drops right down w/ his sword comin out his ass and smashes me!
    Where are you at in TP

Melee: Thats supposed to happen, besides....Roy up b move is weak....and things that come from the air...(arial attacks) cannot be stopped from the ground....best to put up your sheild...

Especially if your Roy and you want to use up b against links down a in the air.....NOT GONNA WORK MY FRIEND
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Where are you at in TP

Melee: Thats supposed to happen, besides....Roy up b move is weak....and things that come from the air...(arial attacks) cannot be stopped from the ground....best to put up your sheild...

Especially if your Roy and you want to use up b against links down a in the air.....NOT GONNA WORK MY FRIEND

i'm stuck in the water temple...

i can get him while he's coming down, but if i hit him while we're on the ground, i can't do anyhting as he flies downward, sword between his legs.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    i'm stuck in the water temple...
    Oh, that temple is HARD....i had help from IGN..FAQS..check there Im pretty sure theyll help...

OOoo...and isnt there someone on here helping ppl on TP?? If so, go ask that person...cause i certainly forgot how to do it....however, i have finished beating the game, and last night went to play it again just to kick Gannon's butt again!!!

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, i went there, i just haven't gone back to try it again. i play twilight princess on and off. i'll be all into for 3 weeks, then get stuck and quit for like 2 months. rinse, lather, repeat.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    yeah, i went there, i just haven't gone back to try it again. i play twilight princess on and off. i'll be all into for 3 weeks, then get stuck and quit for like 2 months. rinse, lather, repeat.
    Yea, i understand...my cousin is a LOZ freak...he helps me out at times too!!

But in all seriousness....you dont really that LOZ sucks period...? or do you?

Member #
    Friends
    no, i like it, it's pretty fun most of the time, but i'm more of a metroid man myself.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    no, i like it, it's pretty fun most of the time, but i'm more of a metroid man myself.
    So am i...

YOu know what? You and me have something in common...you have yet to beat Zelda....i have yet to beat Metroid Prime 2.....i havent played it in 2 years....pretty EPIC huh?

Metriod is HARD, COMPLEX....i just hate it...*I love the game.....i just hate that its so complicated to find stuff*

Ads