I think MoH or EA needs to work on these following aspects on their next game for the wii or better yet, somehow send an update towards their current game-Medal of Honors 2 heroes.
- Inability to walk through people (at least not the enemies)
- More realistic melee attacks, or more effective. (melee attack from behind causes instant kills is a good example)
- A more distinguishable uniforms from the two teams. (I believe that some of them almost look exactly the same and the model is somewhat redundant. I think it's better off having one having a blue-colored uniform and the other having a red-colored uniform. ditch the history, that part of the game is in the story =])
- More maps would be nice but it's optional
- Vehicles would be nice but it's optional
- I think that grenades should be thrown by the motion of the nunchuck (similar to that of cocking the shotgun) I say ditch the shotgun motion and move on with more efficient controls.
- Knives to shank would also be nice