LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3669-7064-0684-3433
    1. Yes way, Metroids controls were so much easier for me. Every time I mess with the controls in MOH, it just gets worse.

2. Shotgun blasts are supposed to spread, so even if I was aiming at his shin, something would hit else where. No one else was shooting at me we were in the port at the top.

3. Its looking that way, Id rather play COD online for the PC.

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    eh i guess there r mixed opinions for this, maybe it has to do with ur connection? maybe it just doesnt hit the spot for u, i duno

i have been playing it for days (very heavily might i add) and i have not ran into some of the popular problems/concerns:

1. "It takes like a billion shots to kill some1" Hold down A and aim down the sights to get off a more precise shot, i dont kno if u kno this but if u dont press A and aim then ur holding the gun at ur side essentially, no way ull get any sweet hits if u do this

2. "They kill me in like 2 hits from their pistol!" ok well a) your exaggerating b) thats not possible c) u have the same health they do d) your probly taking fire from more than one person (its happened to me)

3. "I keep respawning in a group of enemies!!" Yeah well thats gunna happen, it is randomized, take out a nade, pull the pin and if u die u might take one of them with u

now my responses to the common griped of this game are solely based on my experience, i read a bunch of threads and saw lots of these gripes but rented it anyway and found none whatsoever, and if i did at first they went away with practice becuase i well just got better at the game eventually
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Question: For you that love this game, how many online shooters have you played in your life? Which ones?

Member #
    Friends
    3964-8307-8964-3931
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Question: For you that love this game, how many online shooters have you played in your life? Which ones?
    Counter Strike 1.6
    Counter Strike Source
    Half Life Episode 1
    Wolfteam
    Soldierfront
    Halo 1, 2 ,3
    Bioshock
    DOOM

Much more, but the only ones I can think of. Honestly though, MOHH2 is pretty decent, the controls are really really good, the action is good as well. If some type of communication was added other then preset messages, I would of went as far to call it a better FPS then the Halo series. Truly never liked Halo. Oh and also I tried WWII shooters before, and I never liked them at all. I haven't play the Wii in almost a year and this has gotten me back to Wii. Will satisfy me till SSBB.

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Must Buy!
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Ads