Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    <a href="http://www.allht terrencomp's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

what is medal of honor heroes 2 like?

coop missions with buddy on teams mode or everyone for themself tell me thanks!

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    there are no co-op unfortunately

the games online are CTF, TDM, Free for all

However, the game is GREAT! You must buy!
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    7056-1267-5651-1420
    Ya the game is just awesome....the online is great and campaign very entertaining...i recommend you buy it....and the graphics are really good =]

The Wii will be Victorious!!!!!

My Games in Order of Purchase =]

|Wii Sports|DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2|Resident Evil 4|Medal of Honor: Heroes 2|

MOH: Heroes 2 ID: AoWCrAzyXBo1

Member #
    Friends
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    The game is ridiculously fun. I started playing on Veteren, and there are some points where it's pretty challenging. I can't wait to beat it then try it on Hero. And once my Wireless goes back up, playing some Online insanity.

Get it. It's awesome.
    EA Persona: JohnPetrucci
    BWii FC: 210 568 264 047 PM me if you add me

Newest Wii Purchase: Wii Zapper/Links Crossbow Training, Super Mario Strikers Charged

Member #
    Friends
    I like the online play... but I don't like playing with large numbers. Maybe I suck, but the game gets awesome with playing a big map like the City map with 2-4 players.

I've yet to play CTF, which is probably going to be my favorite.
    No Advertising

Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Welcome to the forums! Anyways this game is awesome, I highly recommend you buy this if you have Wi-Fi for your Wii. The online on this game is insane, I think you would like it.

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    the online for this game reminds me alot of the early COD games, specifically COD 2 on the 360 if u ever played that

the campaign mode is good to "hone" your skills but the ally & enemy AI is laughable

online is where its at...pure perfection
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    3669-7064-0684-3433
    Since everyone is praising it, Ill ring in on the other side. I had really high expectations for this game, but so far Im very disappointed.

First, Metroid Prime's controls are better. Ive played around with the settings and I cant find anything confortable. In Metroid I picked the game up and played and it was easy, Im having trouble with MOH.

Second, online play has issues. I put 4 shotgun blasts in some guys back less than 2 feet away and he didnt die, but rather turn and shoot me with a pistol and I died in 2 shots. Ive tried everything from unloading clips to bursts and people always seem to kill me in one shot.

Ill be the first to admit that I suck at this game, and Im really trying to like it, but so far its been hard. Im almost thinking about trading it in and losing 25 bucks and buying Mario galaxy.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by sugart
    Since everyone is praising it, Ill ring in on the other side. I had really high expectations for this game, but so far Im very disappointed.

First, Metroid Prime's controls are better. Ive played around with the settings and I cant find anything confortable. In Metroid I picked the game up and played and it was easy, Im having trouble with MOH.

Second, online play has issues. I put 4 shotgun blasts in some guys back less than 2 feet away and he didnt die, but rather turn and shoot me with a pistol and I died in 2 shots. Ive tried everything from unloading clips to bursts and people always seem to kill me in one shot.

Ill be the first to admit that I suck at this game, and Im really trying to like it, but so far its been hard. Im almost thinking about trading it in and losing 25 bucks and buying Mario galaxy.
    1. No way, the tilting and pointing is flawless and everything is customizable
    2. No, the game is not rigged against you. my money is your definition of head shot is shin shot and some one else was probably shooting at you.
    3. dont trade it, you will get the hang of it. i am bad to but i love it!
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I don't care much for the game either.

It's OK as an online shooter and certainly decent compared to the...well...NOTHING...else available on the Wii. But it PALES in comparison to online console games from 5-7 years ago and PC games from 10-15 years ago.

The options are ridiculously limited, the amount of bullets needed to take someone down is ridiculously high (seriously, two sniper shots to the head...CHEESY!), and the random respawn points in team play (respawning in the enemies base amidst 10 enemies...) really bring the game down for me.

But if this is your first online shooter, you'll probably like it. I'll take any number of PS2 or even Dreamcast (although, I'm not sure if you can still play these online) online shooters over this.

Ads