LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKlown
    gnahc that would depend how much of a hardcore gamer you are. I am not so much a hardcore gamer just because I work so I still havn't beaten this game and it has been around 4 days now. My little nephew and I play this together though and it's great seeing him get scared and I have to admit, a few parts from the RE1 episodes is quite a bit startling. Nothing like the camera turning around and seeing a huge spider in front of you lol. My nephew asked just a few minutes ago if we have spiders in this house lol. Also, the game goes through resident evil 0, 1, and 3 so yeah it's gonna last quite a while. I just wish we had rocket launchers instead of a grenade launcher but I'll get over that I guess.
    That's good news for me . I can manage only a few hours of gameplay a week, so RE UC looks like my next buy. Dunno how the wife is going to take it since I just got MOHH2 and Mario & Sonic. I also want GH3

2. Ads

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by gnahc79
    That's good news for me . I can manage only a few hours of gameplay a week, so RE UC looks like my next buy. Dunno how the wife is going to take it since I just got MOHH2 and Mario & Sonic. I also want GH3
    yeah, if you span it out like that, this game will last you a while for sure.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads