Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6231-9555-8344-2935

Resident Evil:UC better than given credit for

I just pick up RE:UC along with the Wii Zapper and Links Crossbow Training.First off let me say the RE:UC is a way better game than most have given it credit for.The graphics are way better than I expected.The opening of the game while your on the train is just awesome in every way.It is very much worth a purchase if you are or arent a RE fan.
    Also the Zapper is something that is very fun to play games with.I had heard that it wasnt a great light gun experience but I have to differ.It gives you pin point accuracy.It makes games fun to play in a arcade style.But I have to say that after you play throught a game once with the zapper that will probably be the end of that game with the zapper.
    Zinks Crossbow Training is also a bit of a suprise.I was expecting a short 3 or 4 level shooting targets kind of game.Instead Nintendo gave us a game that has alot of levels and not just a point and shoot game.It has levels that you control Link and walk him thorugh stages shooting enemys aswell as targets.For a throw in game with the zapper Links CBT is alot of fun.
    But theres my thoughts hope it helps someone.
    1 Wii
    3 Wiimotes
    3 Nunchuk
    1 classic controller
    Zelda:TP,GT Pro Racing,Elebits,Marvel:UA,COD 3,Wii Play and Sports,and Sonic
    VC games,Street Fighter 2,Sim City,Kid Icarus,Donkey Kong Country,Contra,Castlevania,Super Mario World,ToeJam & Earl,Mario Kart,Super Ghouls & Ghosts.

2. Ads

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    how is the multiplayer on Umbrella Chronicles?

Spoiler Alert!

Holy Trinity of Nintendo devitek's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6202-9304-2933-3293
    It's been tricky for me, multiplayer that is, due to the fact that having two scopes on the screen is really distracting. That aside, it's a lot of fun, so long as both players can keep up with each other.

Mario, Zelda, Metroid -- The Holy Trinity of Nintendo

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    Quote Originally Posted by devitek
    It's been tricky for me, multiplayer that is, due to the fact that having two scopes on the screen is really distracting. That aside, it's a lot of fun, so long as both players can keep up with each other.
    Ditto, I actually prefer to play by myself. That second scope, to me at least, is extremely distracting. I heard a lot of negative feedback in terms of the Wii Zapper, but am willing to see what it's all about...

Member #
    Friends
    6231-9555-8344-2935
    Not sure myself,havent played multiplayer yet.Infact I didnt relealize it had it.I noticed at the intro screen it didnt say anything about mutiplayer.How do you play multi on RE:UC.Is there a screen you go to for mutiplayer or is it just certain stages you can multi or can you play multi from the start of the game.I ma very interested in this.If anyone can tell me how to get to the multi screen I will try it out,thanks.
    1 Wii
    3 Wiimotes
    3 Nunchuk
    1 classic controller
    Zelda:TP,GT Pro Racing,Elebits,Marvel:UA,COD 3,Wii Play and Sports,and Sonic
    VC games,Street Fighter 2,Sim City,Kid Icarus,Donkey Kong Country,Contra,Castlevania,Super Mario World,ToeJam & Earl,Mario Kart,Super Ghouls & Ghosts.

Member #
    Friends
    rail only right?

looks hot but im not a big fan of rails

unless its kinda like time crisis

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the mini review. I am actually looking forward to the release of this game as well as the Zapper.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    The game is awesome with 2 players. I agree, you need a player that knows how to aim. My friend was able to spot hidden items and ammo I normally would miss, or not find time to pick up. It's the best rail shooter out there. Is it a ground breaking game? No. Is it fun? Yes. The game is no good with the zapper, my suggestion is avoid using it for this game.

Member #
    Friends
    I've been hooked on this game for the past week. I was extremely disappointed when I first heard it was on rails, but once I started playing, I was more than willing to deal with it! The graphics are awesome, as are the story lines. I'm fairly new to the Resident Evil story as I just got into it after beating Resident Evil 4. This was a great way to find out the whole back story involved. Definitely a must buy for all!

Member #
    Friends
    hmm, so the game isn't too short? I'm not expecting the depth of RE4, but I'm hoping that it could last longer than just a rental of 4-5 days or so.

Ads