LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    ive only had my wii a lil over a month and no technical problems yet besides a shaky hand icon on Mii creation screen (not even really a problem)

also for me i have a serious history of internet problems, in fact the wii is the first online-capabale gaming machine i have ever owned...my computer is shot when it comes to that, my ps2 i could never quite figure out and now that i have wireless and a wii its literally 2-3 clicks away from having full online access

and now a game like MOH H2 that ive never had before (only played bif fps' at friends house like halo, battlefield or cod) and i really like it, so far ive had absolutely ZERO lag, no server issues, no nothing

like someone said before, when it comes to online, theres so many variables u can hardly ever blame any one thing
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wpk
    dont do that its totally not safe. but anyway your not the only one with ea nation problems, everyone has them. ea has yet to perfect there online system.

hey i'm not much of a tech guy (took me a good 3 hours to find out how to assign the wii and ip address, set it up as a DMZ, and open the ports recommended), so can you tell my why this is unsafe?? i still have a very strong firewall up on my computer, that is always on, i just turned off the one related to the router.

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    well then people could get into your internet connection and hack your whole system although its very unlikely but still it wont hurt to be safe. I'm just saying you shouldn't have any firewalls off for long periods of time but im sure you know that. Just trying to help good luck with the ea shit thoo
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

Ads