LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

retarded ea nation

i'm really starting to hate this game ... i get disconnected about 40 seconds into an online game in certain rooms, it is getting really annoying. some rooms work fine, all of them have full bars, and i can connect no problem with mario strikers, all of the channels, guitar hero etc. so it HAS to be this crappy ea nation. i've opened up all the TCP ports on my router and turned off the firewalls and it still continues. i'd much rather have friend codes and random matches like in mario strikers, because at least they know what there doing. on a side note : i hope newer online FPS are waaaaaay better than this game, the maps are too small, the modes are boring ... i miss good old battlefield on the computer.

serisouly considering getting a 360 now

I HATE YOU EA GAMES!!! (well not all of ea, just this ea nation)

sorry guys just needed to vent!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    What game? If its madden then I totally agree. In fact I am considering starting a petition against EA to get their Excusive NFL contract rescinded.
    Gaming isn't a privilege it's a right!
    BW2ii friend code 034 474 623 765.

Member #
    Friends
    360 has a lot of technical problems. If you want to send your console to repair (Red Ring of Death) 5 to 7 times in a year and wait forever for MS to return your repaired consoles.

Wii or if you have money get PS3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    360 has a lot of technical problems. If you want to send your console to repair (Red Ring of Death) 5 to 7 times in a year and wait forever for MS to return your repaired consoles.

Wii or if you have money get PS3
    A lot of technical problems? I dont know about that. My 360 has been flawless and Ive had it since a few months after release. Others I know havent had a problem also. Hell out of all the consoles(I have tons of systems) Ive had I have yet to need service on them. The 360 definitely has its place in the gaming market, just like the Wii does. Im not a fan at all of Sony products, but I do buy their gaming consoles for the games that are on them.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by $J-MONEY$
    A lot of technical problems? I dont know about that. My 360 has been flawless and Ive had it since a few months after release. Others I know havent had a problem also. Hell out of all the consoles(I have tons of systems) Ive had I have yet to need service on them. The 360 definitely has its place in the gaming market, just like the Wii does. Im not a fan at all of Sony products, but I do buy their gaming consoles for the games that are on them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_36...nical_problems

Check also youtube.com for XBOX 360 problems..

Maybe you were lucky to get a good console, but most people I know with a 360 have had problems with it. 33 to 35% of all the 360s have been returned for repairs

Member #
    Friends
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by iggypop
    i've opened up all the TCP ports on my router and turned off the firewalls and it still continues.
    dont do that its totally not safe. but anyway your not the only one with ea nation problems, everyone has them. ea has yet to perfect there online system.
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

I love you idjut for this sig!!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_36...nical_problems

Check also youtube.com for XBOX 360 problems..

Maybe you were lucky to get a good console, but most people I know with a 360 have had problems with it. 33 to 35% of all the 360s have been returned for repairs
    well every console has technical problems, just check the tech support section of this forum and look at all the problems wii users are having

Member #
    Friends
    Which game? MOHH2?

For me I get lag during Strikers matches, sometimes really really bad lag that it almost freezes. I got MOHH2 yesterday and played some CTF with no noticeable lag. Pinpointing the cause of the problem for online gameplay can be difficult because there's so many variables. Have you tried putting the Wii IP address in the DMZ zone of your router?

Member #
    Friends
    4551-8336-3359-2529
    Quote Originally Posted by iggypop
    i'm really starting to hate this game ... i get disconnected about 40 seconds into an online game in certain rooms, it is getting really annoying. some rooms work fine, all of them have full bars, and i can connect no problem with mario strikers, all of the channels, guitar hero etc. so it HAS to be this crappy ea nation. i've opened up all the TCP ports on my router and turned off the firewalls and it still continues. i'd much rather have friend codes and random matches like in mario strikers, because at least they know what there doing. on a side note : i hope newer online FPS are waaaaaay better than this game, the maps are too small, the modes are boring ... i miss good old battlefield on the computer.

serisouly considering getting a 360 now

I HATE YOU EA GAMES!!! (well not all of ea, just this ea nation)

sorry guys just needed to vent!!!!!
    must b ur internet connection cuz i never get disconnected ^^ good ol COX muhah

and i agree on a newer n better FPS moh2 seems to repetive now

dont mess wit a name u cant read n%bz

Myspace = LBezze.

Xbox 360 = i7cx1Ci
    GOW, Halo 2/3, Oblivion, Bioshock, COD3/4, Mass Effect, Halo Wars, UT3, GTA IV, Quake Wars, Assassins Creed,, RE5, Fight Night 3, Maddon 08
    Wii
    Wario Ware, Zelda TP, SMG, MOH2 = LaMe Ass FPS xD

Xfire = LBezze

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiimankris
    well every console has technical problems, just check the tech support section of this forum and look at all the problems wii users are having

I also strongly agree to this statement. Remember the PS2 problems that were rampant? I didnt know anyone directly with a problem PS2, but I read about the mass issues. I dont know, but I love my 360 along with the 24532937 other consoles I have. I still would like a PS3(dont have a huge draw for it yet), Sega Nomad, and I dont think I have a Sega 32X yet either.

BTW EA has become too big for their own good, and they kinda do whatever they want to do because they feel they can.

Ads