LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Monestary map is huge and Port is pretty big too...

In fact mostly all of the maps are huge.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker
    There's actually 6 maps in total so you're wrong, and obviously haven't even tried the game. Therefore, keep your bullshit to yourself.
    Well here are the one's I've seen: Village, City, Sewers, Port, Monastery, and ....

So yes, I was wrong on my count, but I still haven't seen the 6th level while playing online.

But still, there is only 6? Great. I don't know why you think that your comment "torched" me (or atleast that other guy thought so), but I have played the game, and I own the game. I really don't care what you think though because I'm pretty sure that MOHH2 does not stand out in any seasoned gamer's mind as one of the best online multiplayer experiences in existence. That is no bullshit.
    Last edited by Big Bur; 11-24-2007 at 02:54 PM.
    MOHH2 Persona: Big Bur

Hit me up.

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bur
    Well here are the one's I've seen: Village, City, Sewers, Port, Monastery, and ....

So yes, I was wrong on my count, but I still haven't seen the 6th level while playing online.

But still, there is only 6? Great. I don't know why you think that your comment "torched" me (or atleast that other guy thought so), but I have played the game, and I own the game. I really don't care what you think though because I'm pretty sure that MOHH2 does not stand out in any seasoned gamer's mind as one of the best online multiplayer experiences in existence. That is no bullshit.

In the wii, it's so far the best multiplayer experience I have ever gotten.

What you said was bullshit. All the generalization of saying that every "seasoned gamer's mind" thinks that this game sucks.

Well, that's a faulty assumption made by you.

The game has smooth online gameplay. The best control of FPS i've ever played. Decent graphics. 32 online players with very little lag.

THe "sheer lack of multiplayer maps" is not necessarily a bad thing. You noticed that in other FPS games there are only a few maps that are continuously being used by players.

Don't listen to this nut. He does not know what he's talking about and just rants on the faults of MoH 2. Only these kind of people cannot appreciate the true value of games, either that or he just sucks in the game and blames the map for him dying too often...

P.S. My current game name in MoH is screwed up xD. Too many deaths! It's going to be my training account until I get better. I made a new one however, the name is AgentError. Haven't started it yet though.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    The maps are really big. Except for maybe the sewers. Well, let's just say that there are maps of all kinds of sizes for all types of matches.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    If you're only in it really to get some online multiplayer satisfaction on the Wii, you probably would rather just rent this game or wait for the price to go down.
    I really don't care what you think though because I'm pretty sure that MOHH2 does not stand out in any seasoned gamer's mind as one of the best online multiplayer experiences in existence.
    It isn't the best ever. It does provide online multiplayer satisfaction, even for vets. What you did right there was a pretty big pivot--going from "it isn't even worth retail" (which is BS) to "it isn't the best game ever" (which is pretty obvious).

It is worth retail--indeed, it's as good a game as has ever been brought to Wii. If it isn't worth retail, no Wii game is. There is no conflict between that and the mind-numbingly obvious statement that it isn't the best online multiplayer game ever.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    In the wii, it's so far the best multiplayer experience I have ever gotten.

What you said was bullshit. All the generalization of saying that every "seasoned gamer's mind" thinks that this game sucks.

Well, that's a faulty assumption made by you.

The game has smooth online gameplay. The best control of FPS i've ever played. Decent graphics. 32 online players with very little lag.

THe "sheer lack of multiplayer maps" is not necessarily a bad thing. You noticed that in other FPS games there are only a few maps that are continuously being used by players.

Don't listen to this nut. He does not know what he's talking about and just rants on the faults of MoH 2. Only these kind of people cannot appreciate the true value of games, either that or he just sucks in the game and blames the map for him dying too often...

P.S. My current game name in MoH is screwed up xD. Too many deaths! It's going to be my training account until I get better. I made a new one however, the name is AgentError. Haven't started it yet though.
    He disagrees about the game and is thus a bullshit spouting nut?

Interesting.

I too don't find the game that impressive. It gets old QUICKLY. I suppose it's cool for those who have not played any online shooters, but it pales in comparison to even the crappier online shooters of last generation.

The levels are of decent size. Still, most maps don't accommodate 32 players well; they're just too small with the exception of the Base and Port maps.

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't even being a jerk about my opinion, why are ya'll jumping on my back? I said "seasoned gamer" because that is my opinion, not because all of you are brand new to gaming (and I know you all aren't).

The issue here is that besides the innovative controls (there is no argument about that), things get old fairly quickly with no ability to jump and six maps. People spawn killing in that elevated area on sewers is what's bullshit. If they evade your grenades, you still can't jump in that room and kill them. What about the fact that people are spawning on top of each other? They should have added a proximity spawn limit. Don't even get me started on the ineffectiveness/difficulty of landing of the melee attack. That's just sad.

So yes, the game is okay, but I am no nut and I do end up in the top 3 after every deathmatch.

(Oh and thanks for the defence Atomheart)

Hit me up.

Unofficial WiiChat Helper Link_of_Hyrule's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7114-5214-3386-2022
    ok a couple questions about MoH2 is it going to have DLC maps later and does it have a map editor of any kind?

Please PM me before adding me!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Link_of_Hyrule
    ok a couple questions about MoH2 is it going to have DLC maps later and does it have a map editor of any kind?
    That is what I'm wondering as well.

Hit me up.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Link_of_Hyrule
    No map editor of any kind. No DLC has been announced, and it seems unlikely (if the game were built with that in mind, they would have advertised it).

why are ya'll jumping on my back?
    Who is "ya'll" exactly?

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads