LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubb's Wii
    yeah, zappers suck. just buy the 3rd party Wii blaster. Looks better to me. Check it out.

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802669
    the wii baster is more shotgun like than a machine gun
    for zapper, u can do either handgun (B button) or machine gun (Z), depends on the game of course.

Member #
    Friends
    The Blaster really doesn't change anything, now that I think about it. You're holding it the same way your normally do, only now it's in a piece of plastic so you can't wave your hands around.

Member #
    Friends
    I made my own stock, I aim better with a stock as well. I didn't know if it would work so I never did a proper photo diary of it, but it took me 2 wire coat hangers, a couple wood paint stir sticks and some foam. My stock is just slightly longer then the zapper. Now I'm set for Ghost Squad.

Member #
    Friends
    I made my own stock as well, I didn't do any photo diary of it, but it's pretty simple. I picked a replacement stock from http://www.laroysairsoft.com/M83_LE_...m83lestock.htm (I just checked the site, looks like I got the last one )

any ways I took the stock and measured out the width of the bottom of the zapper, marked it. I then took a hacksaw to get rid of the bottom middle portion of the stock. After I created the opening I used a circular saw to widen the opening

Then I sanded the edges, and packed in some paper towels into the stock. It isn't shown in the pictures, but I use a velcro band just after the nunchuk handle to lock the zapper in place for games like resident evil where I have to flcik the zapper. Finished product

Im thinking I'll paint the stock white with some kind of spray epoxy, should look very nice.

Ads