LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    who cares about the reviews??
    we can't rely on the reviews....the game willbe awesome even if the reviews are not so good.........i think it will sell well!!

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by lenitao3
    who cares about the reviews??
    we can't rely on the reviews....the game willbe awesome even if the reviews are not so good.........i think it will sell well!!
    i dont think thats true at all...what so ever

it will sell well if your ONLY counting soul calibur die hard fans like yourself, but as a whole if the game is NOT getting very good reviews it probably:

a) is not a great game for most people
    b) will not sell fantastically as a whole

if you just say who cares about the reviews, you cant rely on them is kind of unresponsible especially because outside of the biased opinion most gamers have thats the only source we truly have (especially since he wants to know how the game TRULY is) no offence but i just dont agree with that post at all
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    well.......i don't c are about the reviews just because i have just found 4 new videos of soul caibur legends, which changed my mind to positive....so i'm getting the game!!! (i was not planning to get it)

the trailers are very cool, the graphics of the game seem to be the best the wii has, also the cool storyline, as it seems it's good, along with cool wii controls, make the game just cool!!

see some nice videos of the game here:
    http://wii.qj.net/Soul-Calibur-Legen.../49/aid/108453

if you are planning to buy the game you should see them for sure!! the game seems very cool!!!

Member #
    Friends
    5409-0948-4525-7180
    watching videos of this it seems like it would have had so much potential to be a good adventure hacker-slasher with co-op but the graphics seem to be on par with early ps2

Smash Bros. Brawl Code: 4296-2641-1219

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    Quote Originally Posted by lenitao3
    well.......i don't c are about the reviews just because i have just found 4 new videos of soul caibur legends, which changed my mind to positive....so i'm getting the game!!! (i was not planning to get it)

the trailers are very cool, the graphics of the game seem to be the best the wii has, also the cool storyline, as it seems it's good, along with cool wii controls, make the game just cool!!

see some nice videos of the game here:
    http://wii.qj.net/Soul-Calibur-Legen.../49/aid/108453

if you are planning to buy the game you should see them for sure!! the game seems very cool!!!
    just becuz by your standards a game looks cool does not mean its good or that is even decent...some of the coolest sounding/looking games have turned out to be garbage for the most part:

1. Lair - although its on the ps3 evry1 thought this would be great, but it for the most was not what it was cut out to be
    2. DBZ: BT 2 - I think thats the title, on the wii i heard the controls are basically broken and its hard to play but sure it SOUNDS cool

and dont get me wrong here, i mean im not tryin to bag on u or anything but when evaluating the quality of a game a lot of factors play into it and honestly this game is probably not going to be a ground breaking success for anybody, and the graphics arent that spectacular...please
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Member #
    Friends
    i haven't said that it would "be a ground breaking success"..omg....i've just said that it looks cool...and that it's not that bad.....

honestly, there are many people that believe the same as me, there are many people who believe that this game is cool with good graphics....

also....the reviews are nothing...

what about the stupid reviews for wii: poor graphics, low ram, low speed processor and so on....but still!! it rocks in success and sales...!!

also, remember Mario Party 8?? no good graphics, nothing so special, also poor reviews and a low score.....but sales OVER 2.5 million!!!
    i have mario party, it's me and my friend's favourite game, f*** the reviews!!

i haven't said this game is the best of all......but it's not as bad as you say!!

Ads