Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731

Soul Caliber Legends Reviews?

Has anyone played this yet? I want a good action game for the Wii even though i know i'm probally going to have to wait on Rygar to get something DMC/NG/GoW style on Wii. Although i'm just wondering what people think of the game is it a good action game ,or does it come off more like Dragon Blade with the Soul Calibur lisence?(Not that Dragon Blade was that bad)
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    i have seen some reviews of the game.....in summarising the game is between good and average....

for me, it's super!!

that's a summarise from what i know:

storyline: quite confusing

gameplay: quite.....cool!!

graphics: one of the best the wii has up to date

but what makes it average.....it's the fact that, if you don't like the area or "scene" of the game.....the game get's a boring easier (except if you are a fan of soul calibur - like me!)

also, another bad is that there are the same enemies each time (like prince of persia)....also:

7 characters are playable in the storyline....which makes the game better, since you can do different moves each time - less boring
    (but 7 characters is a too low number for a soul calibur game)

i haven't got the game yet.....but i have read 2-3 reviews and i've seen many trailers....in my opinio...the game is a bit popular and cool!!

if you don't like soul calibur or if you don't like to be taken into the action of an action game, then the game is simply not made for you!!

some "new" screens:

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Well I've always enjoyed the Soul Calibur series the Dreamcast one ,and the Gamecube one ,and when i found out this series was going into the action direction i couldnt think of a better series. Although i may like Dragon Blade i'm hoping this isn't just like it. Dragon Blade was good ,but i always wanted something more out of it.

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    i think that, overall, it's good.....but not as good as we expected it to be......it's true that, for a soulcalibur game, it's a kind of dissapointment.....but it's still soulcalibur......so it's good!!

i hope, next sc game for wii (if any).....is much better than this...

also, it seems that the famous "Tales of Symphonia 2" is much better, where the cool graphics and wii gameplay make it even more super, also it's a wii exclusive....!!

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I think this game will be awesome, especially when I head Lloyd is in it!!!! That makes me want to buy it.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Okay well thats put it this way..lets ignore the fact that its Soul Calibur ,and look at it as its own thing how does it stack up.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Is Link in there if so i might get it

So lets go!~~Zohan

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi man
    Is Link in there if so i might get it
    No, Nintendo didn't have to pay for him to get in there like in Soul Calibur 2 because Legends is exclusive to Wii. Gamers don't need an incentive to buy this one over other versions because they can only get it on one platform.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Am I the only one that actually read the reviews for this game? Based on the reviews, the game looks pretty abysmal.

Not that I'm surprised. 90% of games out for the Wii are pretty abysmal.

Ads