LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    cyber the reason for the delay is because its gonna take them that long to re-translate the game from english to spanish(text,cries from solders,what you can say on wifi by selecting the phrase,and voiceovers) and plus their gonna imrpove the ghraphics seeing as it could of been better for the wii version let me post you what IGN said about the ghraphics and the score.

8.5 Graphics
    Running at a solid 60 frames per second, Medal of Honor is smooth and visually pleasing. Make no mistake about this game’s graphical leap over the PSP version.

what I think they meant by that is its great and all but it could use some more imrpovement and re-touch a few low-res obejects.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Do you seriously think that they will improve the game graphics wise for europe?

The only thing they could be possible working on is the language like you said. It sounds completely weird if they are working on a better version. You cant do that when the game is already released in the US. A lot of pissed yanks
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    That is such bullshit, why are they doing this?... Grr... Even though I have this game it still sucks because we will never be able to pwn on you europens... But seriously I feel for you bro... Maybe you can buy it from ebay or something and it will come in a couple of days.

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    No I cant. Because here we havent got NTSC

If we did I would be already pwning you
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    hep, its been delayed for australia aswell, until first quarter of 2008. (dont know exactly when yet )
    i want plaaning on getting this game anyway but that STILL really sucks incase it turned out better than i expected, but HAY atleast we will have galaxy (in 3 days) to occupy us until then (even though that got delayed aswell
    cant find source at the mo but i will post it later if i find.

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Do you seriously think that they will improve the game graphics wise for europe?

The only thing they could be possible working on is the language like you said. It sounds completely weird if they are working on a better version. You cant do that when the game is already released in the US. A lot of pissed yanks
    I agree, and highly doubt they'll polish the graphics at this point. Although it's technically plausible, it's highly unlikely.
    Also, we're not all yankees. Some of us are from the south.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    cyber the reason for the delay is because its gonna take them that long to re-translate the game from english to spanish
    You'd have to be a very lazy development team to take a couple of months to translate the game from English to Spanish.

This is just another example of PAL gamers getting a raw deal.

Member #
    Friends
    Not just a lazy development team, but also an incompetent one.

I havew a very hard time believing that EA wouldn't have the muscles to whip out a translation fairly quick.

Basic object oriented design and proper programming architecture would make it very quick to create a translation...

Maybe the problem would then be finding a spanish-speaking person? Well, it's only top3 most spoken language in the world...
    Light often travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright beore you hear them speak.

Ads