LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    i dont see why voice acting would be bad...ok maybe Link wouldnt have a voice but like in MP3 everyone else does (hopefully LoZ would be better)

and for online play i dont know...i expect some sort of mini-game esque battles/leaderboards but a big online componenet could be cool as well, im not saying a big MMO with people running around with crossbows as guns and bombs as nades but SOMETHING

i think the next zelda game is going to literally be an orgasm in a box in the form of a video game...nothing short of it
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Yeah, if they stuck to Metroid Prime 3 voice acting, where everyone talks but Link, I'd be happy. And, with some of the revelations that I've had today, and upon learning that supposedly the games been in development since before the release of TP really gives me hope for this new Zelda.

(But seriously I want an online Zelda: Four Swords Wiiware title!)

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    I would love to see online mini games implemented. For example, lets say there is a 'festival' of sorts in one of the towns and you can go enter in a simple competition, like the sumo wrestling of Twilight Princess, or a target practice contest...and you agree to challenge someone randomly, no friend codes...and the winner gets some rupies or bombs, or whatever...nothing critical to game progression. Just a little interactivity that doesn't upset the flow of the game...no seperate menu option, just integrate it...if it's possible.

And the better graphics will of course be sweet...

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav_4550
    I would love to see online mini games implemented. For example, lets say there is a 'festival' of sorts in one of the towns and you can go enter in a simple competition, like the sumo wrestling of Twilight Princess, or a target practice contest...and you agree to challenge someone randomly, no friend codes...and the winner gets some rupies or bombs, or whatever...nothing critical to game progression. Just a little interactivity that doesn't upset the flow of the game...no seperate menu option, just integrate it...if it's possible.

And the better graphics will of course be sweet...
    I like that idea. Would add a little gambling like mini game (Ala Brawl) to Zelda. And as long as you couldn't possibly meet against friends, it'd be very creative.

Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I would like Voice acting.
    If they don't do it though, at least change the dumb expressions on the characters faces when they look at you.

But I guess thats what makes it so good

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2856-3740-5359-2869
    regardless of what happens and how it is initially percieved the next zelda game will literally be spectacular. seriously...its IMPOSSIBLE not to create a superb LoZ game (as long as Nintendo does it) like i said...orgasm in a box baby
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Manhunt 2, Madden 2008, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Mario Strikers Charged, Link's Crossbow Training and Red Steel

VC Games: Super Metroid, Gunstar Heroes, Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Contra 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Brothers, Soldier Blade, Kid Icarus, Blades of Steel, World Sports Competition, F-Zero and Punch-Out

Join the Zelda Fan Club (ZFC)~

Confiscation of the Mind iOwnage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8957-2822-1883-9918
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    I wouldn't expect any zelda game ever passing Ocarina of Time. It brought in so many new ideas as the first 3-D zelda, it was, and still is, too good to ever be passed by one of its own. (You can see the same outcome from Halo)

But, I definitely don't expect a new Celda. I think that will, from now on, strictly keep to handhelds.
    OoT was basically:

Zelda + 3D = amazing.

If they made a new Wii Zelda, it would be:

3D Zelda + Wii capabilities = more amazing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Yeah, after I had my epiphany earlier in the thread, I'd agree. I'm very excited for the next Zelda.

Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

The Sound of Silence AceAlabama's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6967-1017-4807-2201
    I want a:
    Majora's Mask sequel, or a
    Minish Cap sequel (3D Vaati FTW!!)

Four Swords Online for WiiWare too,
    but Four Swords DS is in the works I believe...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

52 Members and still alive!

regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    but metroid was the last of the series/trilogy and i think they would have been alright in putting voice chat as they didnt have as much too lose, zelda will and has been going on for ages so if they add voice it might narrow down what they want to do for a next zelda game because it will have to have voice chat.

i would LOVE, the next zelda game to be like oracle of ages, or oracle of seasons on the GBA, but with 3d implemented. they could do soo much, and to be able to see the change in seasons in 3d would be AWESOME. and i loved how they used the sea in oracle of ages just as much as the land.. IMO windwaker had too much sea travelling and the islands were small.

everyone thought that galaxy would not be able to surpass super mario 64, and look what happened. galaxy pretty much nearly beat OOT. i think the next zelda could have major pottential in being better than galaxy if they add something completely new to it. and knowing nintendo, they will

Ads