LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

New Games for the week of Nov. 25

As per IGN... Game Party and Cruisn saound attractive...especially at the reduced pricepoints.

Cranium Kabookii - Nov 27 - $49.99 - Based on the best-selling Cranium board game series! Cranium Kabookii is played with a single Wii remote, but an unlimited number of players may take part in the game. In addition to the remote, players will also use a set of red tinted "goggles" that come with the game. These goggles will allow players to see special clues on the screen that must be kept secret at all costs. The game will feature 15 activities in the spirit of the board game.

Cruis'n
    - Nov 27 - $29.99 - An all new version of the classic Midway arcade racer, Cruis'n comes exclusively to the Wii. Choose your ride from an impressive lineup of licensed cars and experience a rush of adrenaline as you race opponents through twelve different street circuits using the Wii Remote to steer and perform outrageous stunts. Win races and earn upgrades including: turbos, body kits, neon and nitrous, allowing you to create the ultimate ride.

Game Party - Nov 27 - $19.99 -Game Party for the Wii is a collection of classic skill games from around the world, from American sports venues to European gathering spots. Using the Wii's unique control interface, you can play classics such as darts; modern favorites such as table hockey and hoop shoot, or participate in multiplayer trivia contests. More than a half dozen games are available. It's the ultimate party game.

History Channel: Battle for the Pacific - Nov 27 - $39.99 - No description...

Ultimate Duck Hunting - Nov 27 - $39.99 - Ultimate Duck Hunting is a realistic hunting simulation that features both shooting and retrieving. Choose your dog (yellow, chocolate, or black Labrador retriever) and train him to respond to your commands, all controlled by player motions using the Wii Remote. Gear up with name-brand guns, camouflage, and decoys – then it’s off into the wilderness to set up decoys, use duck calls, and ultimately become a crack shot using the Wii Remote to aim and fire at tough-to-down mallard, hen, black, and teal ducks.

Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords - Nov 29 - $29.99 - Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords is a unique combination of classic RPG elements and fun puzzle mechanics. Create your own character and venture off in the world, listening to rumors, taking on quests, fighting monsters, and unraveling the mysteries to be found in the world of the Warlords. Designed specifically to entertain both casual and hardcore gamers with its deep immersion, five to fifteen minute play sessions and turn-based play style, Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords incorporates strategy, role-playing elements and a persistent storyline in a puzzle board setting.

Set in the Warlords universe, the game challenges players to create, develop and customize the ultimate hero in order to save the land of Etheria from evil Lord Bane. To advance their character, players battle in turn-based, head-to-head "match-three" style puzzle games in one of three distinct gameplay modes. Single-player allows gamers to battle against the AI as they embark on over 150 challenging quests. Instant Action allows gamers to jump in and immediately play continuous battles to level-up characters without participating in quests. Multiplayer allows gamers to battle live opponents -- victory will advance the player's hero, magical arsenal, creature companions and more, ultimately rewarding gamers at nearly every turn.
    Last edited by Backwards Man; 11-24-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Most of em seem like crap. Thanks though.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Not as good as last weeks releases.
    Crusin' could be alright, I saw some screens, it looked decent.

Thanks for the info.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Anyone have any details about Puzzle Quest? I read a recent article that ranked it as the #1 Xbox Live Arcade game so it must be something worth looking into.

Looks like that version has good reviews:
    http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpage...puzzle%20quest
    Last edited by Zackh321; 11-24-2007 at 12:34 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    None of those games interest me.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    *Shakes head at Cruisn*

Don't buy Crusin! Its graphics are dreadful. Like PS1 worthy. Either buy ExciteTruck or wait for Mario Kart.

Watch this vid.

Oops, bad link, you'll have to scroll up to see the vid.
    Last edited by nic7; 11-24-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    ^ That looks horrible! Whats up with all of those stupid flips?

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Not every week can be a winner. Anyhow Puzzle Quest strikes my interest i liked the Xbox version i wonder how the Wii version will play.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    None of these games interest me. But nice post!
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    Crus'n might be fun but definitely a rental if at all. History Channel game might be good, just haven't seen to much stuff on it. Lots of talk and no show so might not be as good. SMG is the game of choice right now for me.
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Ads