Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by VTempleton
    You all seem very angry. Is that because you know God exists and hate Him for it?
    To be fair, Mario is pretty important to us. We've been brought up on Mario, I've played and collected most of the main series of Mario games. He's a symbol of Nintendo, and Nintendo is something that is dear to my heart. When your website makes baseless accusations, citin fan art and mock-ups as proof, you can't expect a neutral reaction. What if I were to say that Jesus tells people... Actually, there' quite a few Christians on here that are friendly and I don't want to say something nasty just to make a point. Just say that you'd be pretty peeved if we started slandering Jesus.

Romans 1

18For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    Yeah, you're not learning are you. Quoting scriptures only works for people who believe in said scriptures.

We are as real as the very fires of Hell.
    Nope. Those fires are very much not-real. Sorry.

If it makes you feel better to pretend that God's truth is a "parody," then be my guest. You will still have to answer to Him when the time comes.
    No we won't. When we die, there's nothing, no feeling, no pain, no happy, no sad. We won't enjoy anything, but we won't be annoyed by anything. Sounds quite nice actually. Oh, and it was the website that it parody, not "God's Truth". It really makes you sound insignificant when you misquote like that.

Do you really believe that the universe magically created itself a million gazillion years ago, or that your grandfather was a monkey, or that sodomites are "born that way"? Really?
    Do you really believe that God was magically already there? Do you really believe that you're in his image? Surely nothing that ugly (humans in general) could come from such divinity? Oh, and "sodomites"? Homosexuals. At least if you're going to try and "convert" us, please use non-arcaic language.

Look inside your heart.
    Whadda you know! There's blood! How about you look inside your head.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Whadda you know! There's blood! How about you look inside your head.
    I loved this one
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Ads