LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yeah, GH looks great, just don't have enough money for it. I'm just a huge online-shooter whore XD and I thought MOH would entertain me for a while.

MOH:H2 Persona: KCBlack
    If anyone wants to play (total nub btw lol), just IM me and we can set something up.

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Well, if youre a FPS fan, then get it. I mean, I'm not truly a fan a fps games but the online always gets me hooked for a while. So, if you're a fps fan, get it.

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by MRCOOLGH
    ... the ghraphics are beautiful and actually potray about 2/3 of the wiis real power...
    hell no, the graphics are not "beautiful". They're ok but they're not great and i really dont think that it potrays about 2/3 or the wiis real power.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    You should definitely get MOHH2, this game will keep you entertained even after you get the 360, The single-player campaign will keep you busy for a while. The initial playthrough will take about 5-8 hours and then there are plenty of medals to collect and three difficulty levels, plus the arcade mode. PLUS ONLINE IS A BLAST!!!!!

P.S. The graphics are beautiful, check out the lighting effects and animations they pull off, it's pretty good.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    Great. The game is crazy good.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    yeah, but the character models kinda look like crap on online. maybe its just me.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The game is OK. The single player modes are clear tack-ons to the multiplayer portion of the game, which is decent but extremely limited. If you have internet access with your Wii and have a hankering for a decent Wii (note: Wii) online game, this game might fit the bill. The online is nothing spectacular though; it's mediocre at best. But it's the best that the Wii currently has, which isn't saying much. The online portion has a lot of problems, which I've detailed many times (search if you want to know), but it's still fairly fun for a while at least, assuming you don't expect it to even remotely compare to most console online shooter games made in the last 7 years. If you've never played an online shooter before, you'll probably really like it. If you have, you'll probably say "meh" but still play the game a bit.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBlack
    I see.. I'm trying to decide between this and SMG, but lately Mario games have lost their appeal to me ( I know it's supposed to be a great game though ) . I need something to hold me 30 more days till Xmas, when I get my 360, Halo 3, and Mass Effect. So I was hoping this would do the trick lol.
    In this case, I'd actually go with MOH. That way, once you finally get your 360 and can play good online games, those games will only seem SO MUCH better in comparison to the crap online games (relatively speaking) on the Wii right now. Nothing like a good contrast effect.

Ads