LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    rent a wii. who rents a console anymore let alone a wii? its cool because i learned more about the story of the game i dont think i will do this unless i find a friend who has a wii then i may buy it and play it there.

p.s. by the way Senses Fail kicks ass!!!!

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The game's great. It fills in all the plotholes, and really it's about Wesker. It gleans over the most of the stories but covers all of the significant parts, either in files or gameplay.
    They omitted a few scenes like when Wesker assassinates Enrico from the gameplay, but they shout out to it in profiles that you find. But they add in backstory missions... like what happened to Rebecca and Richard before you found them by the Yawn's room. It brings alot of character development to a previously unbeloved guy like Richard.
    You can beat the main story in about 8 hours or so, but I'm up to hour 40 and I haven't yet got 100% completion. Also it's a great two-player game. Get it.
    Last edited by BigORhyme; 11-26-2007 at 04:53 AM.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Ads