LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

hello everyone... its been a while since ive been on these forums. anyways. i was wondering since im a huge fan how is resident evil chronicles. i mean not the game play but all the mysteries and story lines. i remember when capcom said its like telling the story from umbrellas side so its almost a new game with the story. can anyone tell me if the story is good i mean is it a worthy game of finding out some new stuff about the RE world. im so tempted to buy a wii again since i sold mine and get this game just to play this game to re play and live the moments in re series and see a different perspective of the game.

P.S. - if you think im crazy for buying the wii again just for this game, i did it for the game cube for re:0 mainly and it was the best decision i ever did, plus i got re:4 before ps2 people got it and got the remake and the other 2 games.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    well, this game IS pretty f*ckin awesome.

i haven't played any other RE games besided RE4, but i think this one goes pretty deep into the story line, w/ all the umbrella ppl, and wesker.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    really im glad to hear that because i was scared that capcom made it more of a shooter and eased up on the story lined escpecially when ign reviews hardly said anything about the story

Member #
    Friends
    no, there's alot of story line, it gives the whole backstory of each mission during the duration of it.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    that sounds really sweet. thanks for the feedback im a huge re fan

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, this game was enough to make me a fan as well.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    ohh man i just love youtube. i am watching the whole game on there and i gotta say it kicks ass. it ties together alot of events through out the sereis as well give new things. the only bad part is i wish they could have gotten all the old voice acters back, rebecca and billy are the worse, nothing wrong the voice acting just im so ued to the old voices, anyways the game kicks major ass, gameplay and storyline

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    this game kicked ass...

you must buy it if you're an RE fan

you're so crazy you sold your wii!

whaiii!?!?!
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    i wasnt crazy for selling my wii when i sold it for $400. after i played zelda and re did all my re games i never played it because there were no good games that I( want to clarify that me, im not saying there isnt any just my opinion) liked, i thought there were pretty well ... i wont get into and yes i liekd the vrtual console but again nothing great had come out that i wanted to play so i sold my console alone for $400, i will somday get the wii again just for a few games and virtual console but the main reaon i let it go was that it wasnt in hd, i mean in 720p 0r 1080p like my ps3 and when you have a new lcd that supports these 480p looks bad and makes you not even want to play. but hey this is all my own personal opinion so i dont want some one out there having a post saying " no good games, whats wrong with you, then list 20 games" im entitled to my opinion as to you guys!

Member #
    Friends
    man, just Rent a Wii for a week, along with Umbrella Chronicles. spend about.. idn, rough guess would be 30-40 dollars and beat it.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads