LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

SM Bros 3 WHAT TO DO in the Castle

Hi,
    I crossed world 3. Then entered the thing where I can choose one of the boxes. After that I didn't go into World 4. I don't know where to go at the end of world 4. ANyway I played the match game. Then entered a castle before World 5. I went to the end. A ghost thing appears. I keep killing it and it re-appears.
    I don't know how to complete this World. What should I do at the end. There is no way out... Pls help...

2. Ads

WiiChat Member SixStringedStress's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by vvarahagir
    Hi,
    I crossed world 3. Then entered the thing where I can choose one of the boxes. After that I didn't go into World 4. I don't know where to go at the end of world 4. ANyway I played the match game. Then entered a castle before World 5. I went to the end. A ghost thing appears. I keep killing it and it re-appears.
    I don't know how to complete this World. What should I do at the end. There is no way out... Pls help...
    I am so confused by this post. Can you be a little more vague please?
    Super Mario Strikers Charged Friend Code:
    236329 979158

Number of times the word "noob", "n00b", or "n008" appears in this online forum:
    528,349,261,840,649 and counting!!

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    dude is still stuck playin Mario Bros. 3 --- mate it was released like 15 years ago... move on!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    Don't remember anything from SMB3 from your description. Played it only yesterday after buying it off VC.

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Hope this helps,

Super Mario Bros Three FAQ's + Walkthrough's..

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/nes/game/525245.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    dude is still stuck playin Mario Bros. 3 --- mate it was released like 15 years ago... move on!
    This was probably one of the best Mario games ever released. I have been waiting for this game and was pleased to see it out on VC

As for the topic, I'm not sure, I played this game when I was very young and always used the whistles.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    mario three on VC? Crap... better go download!
    Sorry for comment before, lol
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    Dude "WolfpacSnakepit "... You too are stuck on "Super Mario Bros". Atleast I'm on Version 3. No offence.. but since it was released in 1980s.. that doesn't mean it should be ignored... I still feel it's a tough game compared to Super Mario Galaxy.. Galaxy is super maybe in graphics but it's no way compared to Mario Bros 3. Not sure what u meant by download it.. By the way I own it on VC..

You've irked me with your comments... And so I'm starting a new thread to have a vote between Super Mario Bros 3 and Galaxy on the difficulty level..
    Let's c who wins..

Ads