LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    So by your logic of not trusting one person's score, we shouldn't trust user reviews either. Or are you just trusting them, because you want this game to be good (and they give higher scores)?

Hopefully, you realize how flawed your logic is regarding reviews. Not only in the sense described above, but also by the fact that when pretty much EVERY profesional review unanimously rates this game as bad, it is no long the review of just one person. You now have a poor composite score taking into account MANY poor reviews from MANY professional reviewers.

And I'll take the word of professional reviewers (individuals who dedicate their working lives to games and have probably played every game since they were 10) over some 10 year old kid, who has played perhaps a handful of Wii games (and that's the least of the problems regarding his or her faulty analysis of the game).

And PS: Stop bringing up the sales figures of Mario Party 8. High sales do not equal quality product. Heck, thousands upon thousands of people would have bought Mario Party 8 had Nintendo literally stuck a turd in the case--at least they would have saved peoples time by getting directly to the point).

This is also analogous to console sales and these silly console wars. Volume sold does not equal quality. *Runs and hides*
    actually he's actually somewhat right. Reviews are just 1 or 2 people. Thats why you should never really listen to 1 review. And yes, users generally rate games higher than a Reviewer. Because user reviews arent being realistic and alot of people are fanboys and cant keep themselves from being unbiased. I saw someone give WWE smackdown a 10 while the reviewers gave it a very low score because it was horrible. Yet this 1 guy claims a wrestling game is one of the best ever made... Yea thats trustworthy... Also you cant really rely on review websites that are funded by an outside company. Neutral magazines are the best way to get reviews which is why I like Game Informer, most all there money comes from their magazine sales so they're alot less biased when it comes to the console and they rate things according to quality based on all consoles. While other reviewers can be biased towards a certain console or games because they may be getting payed for putting up advertisements. Worst magazines to get reviews from "Official Xbox Magazine", "Playstation Magazine" and "Nintendo Power" they are ALWAYS biased towards they're games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    I dont think that making all this tension over a game is anyones life goal, so lets just take a step back.

I say T3kNi9e and lenitao3 both have very good points the their reviews, but take into account that it is just a review. Note: reviews are ment to display themselves, not attack one another.

Moreover. T3kNi9e and lenitao3, keep up the good work at stating your thoughts, but let the people reading review (who can read differences in text) make up their own mind.

Member #
    Friends
    Alrighty
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    My review

It's shite don't buy nuff said get a PS3 and get SC4 this game truly does suck

Member #
    Friends
    I want to try it, is it like the others?

Waited 16 hours in line on launch day, so worth it.
    Wii things I own:
    Extra Wii Remote
    Extra Nunchuk
    Call Of Duty 3
    VC: Altered Beast, Legend of Zelda: Link To The Past

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I wasn't planning on playing this, and reviews and members on here have said its also bad.
    Passing on this one, hopefully a better Soul Calibur is coming our way soon.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderking13
    I want to try it, is it like the others?
    the other games showcased a 1 vs. 1 kinda of gamepaly, of which you were always "locked-on" to to oppising charactor, but thats not the case fo this game. think of it as:

"Samurai Warrior Games shakes hands with the Soul Games +manga".

aka 3d-action-adventure game. Third person, hack n' slash.

im sure google-video'n will help you understand much better then i can explain.

hope that helps

Ads