LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, I'm generally a PC gamer myself but I'm not one of those people that turns their noses up at consoles. I just never got around to picking one up until now. I figured the Wii is great for the kids and at the same time offers me alot of different game options not available on PC. So it makes for more variety than say if I bought a 360 or PS3.

I'm itching for the new Metroid and Zelda myself. Man, I haven't played those titles since the original Nintendo. Problem is if my wife finds out about this she'll accuse me of buying the Wii for myself and not for the kids at all. How dare she...

Holy Trinity of Nintendo devitek's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6202-9304-2933-3293
    I miss Twilight Princess...and I just finished it (again) like three weeks ago. If you can pick up a used copy, you'll be sooooooo happy.
    Mario, Zelda, Metroid -- The Holy Trinity of Nintendo

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkUncle
    Well, I'm generally a PC gamer myself but I'm not one of those people that turns their noses up at consoles. I just never got around to picking one up until now. I figured the Wii is great for the kids and at the same time offers me alot of different game options not available on PC. So it makes for more variety than say if I bought a 360 or PS3.

I'm itching for the new Metroid and Zelda myself. Man, I haven't played those titles since the original Nintendo. Problem is if my wife finds out about this she'll accuse me of buying the Wii for myself and not for the kids at all. How dare she...
    Metroid Prime 3 is a great game, and you'll probably be amazed at the graphics and art direction, as was I. Do you know about the new Super Smash Bros. coming out? It'll probably be the biggest release on the Wii....maybe even ever! Believe me, you'll want an equal turn with your kids...
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkUncle
    Problem is if my wife finds out about this she'll accuse me of buying the Wii for myself and not for the kids at all. How dare she...
    We all have to live with this - Just give it until the end of January when the kids aren't playing all the hours they can and then buy a couple of games to 'reignite their interest'.. .. .. It worked for me!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Ads