LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Im new to the forum, anyone no how to shoot the ball along the ground, my friend continued to do it too me and wouldnt reveal, and the computer does it all the time, any ideas?
    Also when i play online my actions are delayed, can anyone help regards

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    the lag on the internet is something that just happens unfortunately, hopefully you won't get it too much.

As for the ground shots, I dunno, but I suppose it's just do a finesse shot with only half power or something

Member #
    Friends
    FIFA 08 is an absolutely terrible game.

I've been a FIFA fan since the series began and I have to say this is one of the worst considering the technology at hand. No Manager Mode, Be A Pro Mode, not even a freaking Profile Manager!?! This game is terrible, all they did was make it kiddish which I'm getting sick and tired of on the Wii.

Online mode is the only bright spot although it could be a lot better.

Winning Eleven is the way to go... hopefully.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperWii_7
    FIFA 08 is an absolutely terrible game.

I've been a FIFA fan since the series began and I have to say this is one of the worst considering the technology at hand. No Manager Mode, Be A Pro Mode, not even a freaking Profile Manager!?! This game is terrible, all they did was make it kiddish which I'm getting sick and tired of on the Wii.

Online mode is the only bright spot although it could be a lot better.

Winning Eleven is the way to go... hopefully.
    You need to get a different console mate, all nintendo games, as you should be aware, are about gameplay, not about the depth or the padding. FIFA 08 is a great gameplay game

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paullees
    You need to get a different console mate, all nintendo games, as you should be aware, are about gameplay, not about the depth or the padding. FIFA 08 is a great gameplay game

Are you kidding me? You can't even score long rang shots and you basically have to make the same moves over and over again to score the same typical goals. Theres only four moves! The gameplay sucks, plus why would you want to play it again if there is nothing to play for? Don't give me that, the Wii is more than capable of making a class soccer game, the problem is they know the game will sell no matter how crappy it is.

Member #
    Friends
    only 4 moves?? your clearly playing the wrong way if u think theres only 4 moves for jucking ppl and footballs not about jucking its aboput quick passes and making it look clean and beautiful. sorry but you obviously no nothing about football of fifa 08

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cesc04
    only 4 moves?? your clearly playing the wrong way if u think theres only 4 moves for jucking ppl and footballs not about jucking its aboput quick passes and making it look clean and beautiful. sorry but you obviously no nothing about football of fifa 08
    Is that why I'm undefeated online? Its cause I do the same simple plays because it works every time and it shouldn't. What other moves can you do other than the ones that come out of shaking the nunchuk or remote? I'm sorry but you obviously haven't played 08 on the 360 because your eyes would be opened. I can't believe you actually fell for this crap game, must be a rookie to the franchise.

Member #
    Friends
    Off you go to the world of 360 then

Member #
    Friends
    First off i believe we were talking about fifa on da wii not on the 360. second off ive probably been playing these games far longer than u, thirdly im undefeated (its not hard to be undefaeted)and finally u obviously dont no shit about soccer
    if u think its all about tricks and shit like that u need to get out more u narrow minded idiot cause i amvery knoledgeable when it comes to soccer and your negative remarks dont do any good.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cesc04
    First off i believe we were talking about fifa on da wii not on the 360. second off ive probably been playing these games far longer than u, thirdly im undefeated (its not hard to be undefaeted)and finally u obviously dont no shit about soccer
    if u think its all about tricks and shit like that u need to get out more u narrow minded idiot cause i amvery knoledgeable when it comes to soccer and your negative remarks dont do any good.
    Lmao thats not even worth a response. Dude, the fact that you result to insults just shows how you have nothing to back up what you're trying to argue. Do you not realize the major missing components of this game? I'm trying to help you guys out here and open your eyes to how much these guys ripped us off. No manager mode is not acceptable, thats what makes sports games so much fun. I wasn't just talking about tricks, that was just one of the components I was disappointed with. You can't edit players or even view your profile! Thats ridiculous, I can't believe you don't see this. Next time when you talk, actually back it up with something before you make yourself look stupid again. I'm trying to help you.

Ads