LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-2332-3129-0150
    Most of the Wal-Marts around me have it however Bestbuy, Circuit City, and all smaller game shops do not have it in stock. Seems kind of odd, but at least I'll be able to get it for Christmas.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by player911m
    Google it. Activision officially stated they were pulling the copies from the shelves and would have a fixed version out hopefully before christmas.

There is all kinds of stuff online about this. It was all over Front page NSider2, N4G.com, etc. Do you guys not read the news?

They're not taking recalls at the moment and are hoping they can roll out a patch for the Wii that will correct the problems.

Do your homework.
    OR
    For the lazy
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164528
    I read several articles related to the mono sound issue, but never one about pulling all existing inventory or stopping production. Linky? The one you posted has no mention of removing existing inventory of GH3 for the Wii.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    I was a little upset about the mono before I picked my copy of GH3 up. Now that I have it I can tell you that it sounds fine. You can't even tell.

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by player911m
    Google it. Activision officially stated they were pulling the copies from the shelves and would have a fixed version out hopefully before christmas.

There is all kinds of stuff online about this. It was all over Front page NSider2, N4G.com, etc. Do you guys not read the news?

They're not taking recalls at the moment and are hoping they can roll out a patch for the Wii that will correct the problems.

Do your homework.
    OR
    For the lazy
    http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3164528
    do you not know how to read? they're not pulling the games out they're just saying that their trying to fix the problem and on that one up article, they were guessing a recall program but its just a guess and activision never conformed the recall.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Hopefully it will just be a downloadable patch.
    Wii Code = 3885-1881-3729-5374

Member #
    Friends
    The article says that its hard for you do dl a patch for a system w/o a hard drive. They'll fix the copies that arnt currently stores. Maybe its good that i cant find this game anymore. I think ill wait for the stereo version.

Member #
    Friends
    Strange, this morning the ebgames listing for GH3 showed 'backordered', now it's 'preorder 1/2/08'???

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=230184

edit: I got GH3 today after calling 3 nearby Target stores . The mono output is ok since it's playable, but kind of annoying since sound is coming out of only the center speaker while 4 other speakers and the sub are silent .
    Last edited by gnahc79; 11-29-2007 at 12:32 AM.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe they did get recalled. All the stores that had them yesterday are now saying available for pre order.

Happy I got one monday.

Ads