Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: nhl 08?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2067-6457-2250-9081
    well in my experience this season there are 2 types of hockey fans those that come to a fight to see a hockey game and those that come to a hockey game to see a fight... now from game to game it differs as to what you get hockey game or fight... but either way both fans are on their feet screams like no other. fighting is just a part of hockey as scoring a goal. hell there are websites dedicated to a hockey players penalty box times for fighting...

i agree with you on the AI part of it, but why not have the best of both worlds... if they can fit a game like zelda on one disc surely they can fit hockey and a descent fighting engine on one disc. i'd be willing to sacrifice a create your own player option for a descent fighting engine. and u can always have a option in the options screen to disable fights if ur not into it. so please both types of fans.

oh and p.s. you got to have something to break the tension between two players that are playing, maybe im badass at mortal kombat and your kickass at sports games, well i can still have fun kicking your ass in the fights and vice versa for you in the game. just my .02c
    Last edited by knoxbox; 11-30-2007 at 10:48 PM.
    to much to list.

Member #
    Friends
    Hockey is the only sport in the world that encourages fighting and I hate that but to be fair I would rather see to bruisers fight each other then some cheap hit from behind that leaves a good player out of commision for over a month.
    my wii number is
    8314 4155 7406 0563

Member #
    Friends
    2067-6457-2250-9081
    well i just got home from the ice bears game, they were vs. the columbus cotton mouths and we beat them 4 to 3 in overtime... swider jumps in and straight to the goal for a score now thats what a captian does...

anyhow. tonight was student knight and there was 0 fights im almost starting to wonder if some of the fights are not agged on or put on before hand in the lockerroom. just seems that way some games you see alot of hard hits and no fights as a result, you see some foul play and no fights, then its biker night and you see 4 fights brake out leading into a team vs team fight... go figure.. either way its exciting.
    to much to list.

Member #
    Friends
    would defiantly be great to see a nhl on wii

Ads