LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Party

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Game Party

A decent party game for $20.00.I am enjoying it.Anybody else checked it out?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by mariomania
    A decent party game for $20.00.I am enjoying it.Anybody else checked it out?
    I'm not sure about Game Party (It looks decent), I'm more excited about Midway's updated Wii version of Cruis'n!!! Now that looks cool, plus it's a budget title as well. MUST BUY!!!

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    It's okay. Really very basic though, isn't it? I thought Carnival Games was way better. I really like the darts though, and the shooting hoops thingy.
    The trivia was fun too. I don't even know what shuffleboard is, so I haven't tried yet.
    One thing I didn't like was how in the ball cup toss game, you can't stop playing until you get a ball in every cup, I was playing for at least 30 minutes D:

Member #
    Friends
    I havent looked into all the games out very much. What is avaiable with these games...The Game Party and arnival ones? are they like the wii play and sports where you get a bunch of different games in one?

Ads