LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Super Mario has always been easy. Its just fun to play.
    Zelda also has always been easy, but this time on Wii, there was nothing mentally difficult. No puzzles or anything. But personally I dont like really hard puzzles. Because sometimes its something easy but you dont expect it and you can get stuck alot of times. Its about gameplay and a great story to me, with of course some challenges, but not puzzle wise. I rather it be challenging when fighting something.

First Blood: Trauma Center? Did someone just bring up that dumb game, seriously its retarted IMO. Fire Emblem is boring, I might as well play a nerdy board game of D&D.

Anyway, I would blame 3rd party developers, as they seem to only make things on 360/PS3 now days. But for all I know it could be Nintendo's fault. Maybe they make too many restrictions. Alot of kiddy games on Wii, or real easy.

2. Ads

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    i do agree that most of the games for the wii are easy (just check out my sig spoiler for a list of all the games I pwn)

lets just put it in perspective though - you complete a game, you probably wouldnt want to play it again so you need to buy another game to fill that game void. now, if the game was extremely hard then you would continue playing that and are less likely to buy another

easier games is the industries way of making sure you buy

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Super Mario has always been easy. Its just fun to play.
    Zelda also has always been easy, but this time on Wii, there was nothing mentally difficult. No puzzles or anything. But personally I dont like really hard puzzles. Because sometimes its something easy but you dont expect it and you can get stuck alot of times. Its about gameplay and a great story to me, with of course some challenges, but not puzzle wise. I rather it be challenging when fighting something.

First Blood: Trauma Center? Did someone just bring up that dumb game, seriously its retarted IMO. Fire Emblem is boring, I might as well play a nerdy board game of D&D.

Anyway, I would blame 3rd party developers, as they seem to only make things on 360/PS3 now days. But for all I know it could be Nintendo's fault. Maybe they make too many restrictions. Alot of kiddy games on Wii, or real easy.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You deserve the Hypocrite of the Month Award.

First you want Zelda only to be challenging when fighting. Then you say Fire Emblem is retarded?

More importantly, 3rd parties are gravitating to the Wii for a quick buck...not the 360. Considering that Nintendo doesn't make games for the 360 and PS3, I suppose I can see how you MIGHT get that confused.

How can you also say that there are too many restrictions on the wii games and THEN turn around and say they're too kiddy?

Finally, it should be "really easy"...

Ads