Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4627-4261-3182-4550

The Official Wiichat MOHH2 Lobby Thread

Thanx to a good showing during my test run in doing this, we shall have a Wiichat lobby which will come up all every weekend Friday-Sunday. Using this thread we will make any necessary changes to the lobby and discuss the lobby. Feel free to discuss any battles you have, who you pwned, and who pwned you. Here's the schedule:

Friday @ 7:00P.M.EST
    Lobby Name: Wiichat
    Game Type: Deathmatch
    Match Time:Infinite
    Number of Rounds:Infinite
    Ranking Type: Ranked
    # of Players: 32

Saturday @ 7:00P.M.EST
    Game Type: Team Deathmatch
    Match time: 20min Each
    Number of Rounds: Infinite
    Ranking Type:Ranked
    # of Players: 32

Sunday @ 7:00P.M.EST
    Game Type: Infiltration
    Match Time:Infinite
    Max Flags: 3
    Ranking Type: Ranked
    # of Players: 16

All these lobbies will be locked. The Password will beDzapper. I will make the lobby promptly at 7:00P.M. EST each day. And I will only wait for 15 minutes, if no one shows up, I will close down the lobby(But I probably won't have that problem.)

NOTE TO MODS:This is not a clan, and will not lead to any clan disscussion, so please do not close down the thread.
    Last edited by Dzapper; 12-01-2007 at 08:03 PM.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    what was the point of putting friday and saturday's game info? are you doing the same thing next week? well i love ctf so i will definatly be there.

hmm who did i pwn...well i can kill but the staying alive part doesnt work for me much. its just kill or be killed or get kill and take revenge. LOL.but the thing is i can only kill with 3 types of guns...sad i know.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by thas
    what was the point of putting friday and saturday's game info? are you doing the same thing next week? well i love ctf so i will definatly be there.

hmm who did i pwn...well i can kill but the staying alive part doesnt work for me much. its just kill or be killed or get kill and take revenge. LOL.but the thing is i can only kill with 3 types of guns...sad i know.
    Yeah, this will be an everyweek thing(I'm going to edit the post to say that) and I'm sure it should work out nicely.

Don't feel bad about the gun thing. For me, it's either MP40, Thomson, or death. I can do ok with a shotgun, but not great. I need something with a large clip, to give me a few shots to miss with. Cause if you miss with an M1 Garand, Shotgun, or even *gasp* Karabiner, your screwed over.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    Cause if you miss with an M1 Garand, Shotgun, or even *gasp* Karabiner, your screwed over.
    not really. as might know by now my fav is the shotgun. aiming is fairly hard at first but the thing about the shot gun is that it has a wider range. but yeah when you reload just run or cancel the reload by switching guns and switching back. with me i cant use any sub machine guns in multiplayer because when you fire like crazy it starts going up the screen.

also for some reason i find it easy to kill people using a machine gun. snipers are easy to kill unless they panic and go crazy.

EDIT: i hate the thompson only for its lack of rounds

Member #
    Friends
    The lobby thing sounds fun...I'll prolly try to join in next week though. I just finished playing like 8 hours today (yeah, it's a new record); it was only my second day playing online though.

My favorite guns are the BAR, MP40, and the pistol (either one).

Just wondering, is there really a problem with guys taking too many hits? I've gotten alot better over the day and even been 1st in quite a few matches; however, I still use about 3/4 of a clip in the BAR to bring a guy down. Are there any tips as to how to aim when not in ironsights? Thanks
    I'll make one later

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    ^the BAR is not the strongest weapons so it will take time to kill someone. it is a not very fast at firing which means even slower killing. but you can kill by aiming at the person's head. that would be the fastest way to kill someone. i hope i helped. i got nothing better to do today so ill be here feel free to ask more questions.

i cant really give you tips on how to aim but if the sensitivity feels wierd to you change it.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I can understand that. Is the MP40 stronger, though? I think that about 90% of Axis are wielding those things, lol.

Anyhow, here is my scenario nearly everytime (cept surprise frag attacks): See an enemy from far away, line up a headshot with ironsights, blow their helmet off, and they run closer and won't die as I continue to aim without sights. Usually, we end up circling and strafing like crazy till one of us finally falls. Is this what any of you guys have experienced?

p.s. I do usually use the BAR, but it still seems to work...minus the problem above
    I'll make one later

Member #
    Friends
    6893-8478-5967-8729
    it takes wayyy to long to kill someone!

Member #
    Friends
    I dunno...I will try out the other guns a little more, though. Maybe they are better. The BAR was my favorite in vanguard, and it is good as a hybrid between sniping and close-range. I guess that's why I'm having trouble though...it's alright at everything but excels at nothing...hmmm...
    I'll make one later

Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    So will there be a game to play tomorrow?...

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ads