Thread: Cover Art!

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    you cant waste 5 cents? rather waste 5 dollars eh? :/
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    you cant waste 5 cents? rather waste 5 dollars eh? :/
    So the case, paper, and ink only cost you $0.05? Where are you getting a white DVD case for under $0.05? Please let us all know.

Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    you wont be using a huge amount of ink. and the link that mako gave us a link for a dvd case. and my bad its actually 22 cents. and you should already have white paper if you already own a printer.
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    you wont be using a huge amount of ink. and the link that mako gave us a link for a dvd case. and my bad its actually 22 cents. and you should already have white paper if you already own a printer.
    LOL! Someone doesn't understand the concept of shipping prices. From that site that Mako linked, not only can you only buy the cases in packs of 3 or more, but the shipping comes out to $6.88. So, it's actually far cheaper to buy from Nintendo at $1.50 plus $2.00 shipping (assuming you only want one case). Even with that scenario, I'd still rather save myself the hassle of printing out the cover art and wasting ink (you'll use a lot to get a professional quality) AND getting a professional quality one for another $1.50 on eBay.

Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Whatever. Atleast you still have the cover art. and im laughing cause its still cheap lol.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Whatever. Atleast you still have the cover art. and im laughing cause its still cheap lol.
    Huh? The one I bought from eBay has the cover art. It blends in perfectly with my other Wii game.

So you're laughing because you're getting ripped off? You do realize that it costs MORE to make your own using the cases linked by Mako that it does to just buy a complete case on eBay with the cover art and everything? Even the Nintendo route is going to cost you pretty much the same as you're going to be using a substantial amount of ink to get good quality cover art. Let's also not forget that the cover arts use glossy paper, not standard printer paper.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-WII-SPO...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by Atomheart; 12-01-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Well do you have to continue argueing with me when i tried to stop it? Look, i KNOW you bought one for five dollars and that buying a lot of ink can cost a lot of money. I got it. Okay?! You are talking about wii sports. Which if your from the U.S.A you dont get a case, you get a flimsy piece of paper. Now you only need to buy ONE case, and print ONE piece of paper with ink. Now for ink? You can usually print out paper from a library or at the school you go to. so you dont really have to pay. Well from where i live. Now, i don't think you will want to buy a Mario Strikers Charged game case with foreign box art. Considering it would also include a game because why would someone sell their own case alone? So you would also be buying a game that wouldn't work with your wii, and i doubt someone will buy a CD alone considering it will get scratched. So please stop argueing with me, buying the wii sports Box Art + Case is alot ''cheaper'' or easier. But for me, i rather do it myself.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1635-5908-0301-7661
    Whoa whoa. Sorry for causing basis for argument. I failed to realize balrogs only wanted one dvd case. I bought a box of 100 and it came with free shipping, so it was about 30 cents each case.
    Currently Playing : Super Swing Golf 2, Nights: Journey of Dreams

Member #
    Friends
    2067-6457-2250-9081
    actually the case you get from ebay, is printed on standard white paper not glossy... its not different than printing it yourself except the guy has done it himself and selling it cheaper because he baught alot of cases in bulk. my friend ordered his on ebay total was 5 bucks shipping and all and the slip in the dvd case had jagged edges mine looked better cause i diy'd it. but im a perfectionist too.
    to much to list.

Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    ''my wii sports is better! ''

''well i got the box art from japan..which is actually good..''

'' . . . f*** you''

Spoiler Alert!

Ads