LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have Mario Galaxy. I said that o.O Ghost Squad IMO looks pretty low budget :/ Looks like a cheap arcade game, Resident evil looks better, but the fact that you cant do what you want makes it suck to me.

Member #
    Friends
    Never heard of that game, didnt know nintendo was using there nunchuck to control a cock, they really ****ed up on Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Hey, T3kNi9e.
    No More Heroes, Fragile, Sadness, Project O, Disaster: Day of Crisis, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.

There. Try those when they come out. But RE4 is already out. Best port I've ever played. If you passed up Okami the first time around, get it for Wii when it comes out.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    so you mainly like shooters and RPG's i see. wlecome to my world. but dammit dont restrioct your gaming to just 18+ games. trust me, youll get alot more pleasure from playing all the games tha catch your eye, instead of saying, hmm looks like a kiddie game....

Heres a list youll enjoy:

metroid prime 3 (seriously, get this)
    Timesplatters 4 Wii (shooter)
    Resident Evil 4
    Resident Evil Umbrella Chornicles
    Medal of honour: heroes 2
    Monster Hunter 3
    Manhunt 2
    Animal Crossing wii

those are just from the top of my head. you might wanna rent Mysims too, its actually a great game. very in-depth too.

good luck, but whatever you do, dont give up on the wii. 2008 is going to be packed full of games. and i mean PACKED.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea I like shooters if story is good and gameplay is good. RPGs, i love RPGs more than any other game genre. Having a great story and leveling your character while upgrading your equip is fun. But I really like any type of game thats fun. Thats why I got Mario, Zelda, Godfather, Madden 08. Its just that there's so many good games on 360, I usually just save my money for that next big games. Right now im planning on getting GTA4 for my 360 and possibly Too Human if it ever gets a release date. But other than that, there is no game I really want for 360, so im trying to rain down on my Wii.

Timesplitters seems cool, I saw screenshots of other Timesplitter games, that could be good.
    MoH H2 would be nice, but if im gonna get a WWII shooter, ill probably just get CoD2/CoD3
    Monster Hunter 3, I saw video gameplay footage of Monster Hunter 2, that game looks cool as hell. Im guessing 3 will be better. But I need to find out a bit more about it to see exactly how gameplay is. Ill surely get it if its more RPG style.
    Manhunt 2, I wish they homo politicians and gay suburb parents werent so whiney. Seems like certain freedoms dont actually exist, they had to kill manhunt with so much censor. You can be 18 and go to war, but you cant be 17+ (Mature rating) and buy a video game of someone killing people violently.

Ill get MP3 and the Resident Evils for sure and if Monster Hunter 3 turns out good, ill get that.
    Animal Crossing seems a little too childish for me.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm guessing this will probably be a no brainer for most people, but what do you think......

Orange Box or MoHH2

Only reason I'm considering MoH is because of the online play. I dont have any online games for the Wii and I think it could be fun

And would you have to play Half Life 1 to know whats going on in 2?

Member #
    Friends
    Yea you do. But in the xbox forums, www.xbox.com (not this website) they have a sticky in the Orange Box section with a timeline of the story for people who havent played the first half-life. Its one of the best stories on a FPS. One of the FPS either way.

I dont actually have Online on my Wii yet. Because you have to buy that USB to Ethernet converter. I didnt ever buy it yet and probably never will because I have Xbox Live.

Ads