LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    You could in the others. I don't see why not now.
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    i own monster hunter freedom 1 and 2 for the psp and there simply amazing. you go around slaying dragons then you skin them and make armor and weapons out the their hides then you go off and slay even bigger dragons. you cant gain levels you can only get better by practicing its a hard game to start but after you do you dont want to quit. its not turn based and its a great game to play with friends

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    I can't wait for this game to come out. This is looking pretty sweet.

Does anyone know of a tentative release date?

I was checking out a couple of different sites and the Sony fanboys are foaming at the mouth, lol.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    8872-9897-2756-7507
    Is there more than 1 video for monster hunter 3? cause I've seen the frontier previews but I want to see more of the one for the wii. For those of you who don't know much about monster hunter games, there is online play in the console versions, 4 people can go on a quest at once. For the PSP versions there is only ad hoc play but you can still go online using tunneling programs. So far they've all been on sony consoles but now 3 is the first to go wii exclusive since sony wouldn't fund any of the cost of the game. Besides that, they're all great games that you'll put hundreds of hours onto.
    BRAWL FC:1805-1834-4411, PM me if you add me

---My covers of game music with my guitar---
    -Kraid's lair (metroid)-=-=-Hyrule field (twilight princess)-=-=-
    VIDS ARE ON MY PROFILE (i'll upload more when im bored)

Member #
    Friends
    does Monster Hunter 3 or any other Monster Hunter game have any online mass PvP system that involves at least 2v2?

Member #
    Friends
    Mh3 seems tight. =( but my wii is having problems connecting online.

I hope it works before release..
    Wii Games
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Cooking Mama: Cookoff, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Links Crossbow Training, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Games Beat
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Links Crossbow Training
    Working on: Mainly Zelda, Smash Bros.

MOH:H2 Persona: WulfxFTW

Member #
    Friends
    8872-9897-2756-7507
    Quote Originally Posted by diaoman
    does Monster Hunter 3 or any other Monster Hunter game have any online mass PvP system that involves at least 2v2?
    monster hunter 2 has pvp on the playstation 2 and so does frontier (the pc one), sadly they cut out pvp on the psp versions, it was a bit letdown. I'm pretty sure monster hunter 3 will have pvp since its on a console. Monster is a game where you basically team up against wyverns so the pvp isnt really what you would expect but its still fun. I haven't had a chance to test out the pvp since monster hunter 2(playstation version) is in japan only and so is frontier. monster hunter freedom 2 is on psp though! I've looked at tons of vids on pvp and basically the idea of it is that you catch a wyvern and you bring it into the arena with you, so does the other person. In the arena you can have it 2 people vs 2 people or just 1 vs 1 (with your wyvern on your side of course) and you have to slay the other persons wyvern before they slay yours, it seems pretty cool. Also if anyone wonders if the game will be hard, theres many different types of weapons, so chances are you'll be good with at least some.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    So is this an RPG, or an action...or what?
    I think its considered an rpg. You start in a village and you go on hundreds of different quests or you could go to the training school which is the arena trainings. The village chief initiates the single player quests and you can go into the online guild hall to play with other people, its like that with every monster hunter game. You can also do the guild hall quests alone, they're just harder. For example some guild hall fights such as akantor would take around 40 minutes to do alone, but you could cut that down to about 10 minutes or less with 4 people on the quest (max amount of people).
    Last edited by tloztw; 01-05-2008 at 03:10 PM.
    BRAWL FC:1805-1834-4411, PM me if you add me

---My covers of game music with my guitar---
    -Kraid's lair (metroid)-=-=-Hyrule field (twilight princess)-=-=-
    VIDS ARE ON MY PROFILE (i'll upload more when im bored)

Member #
    Friends
    basicly what hes saying is the game is amazing and everyone should at least try it

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    It seems like this game would get really repetitive. So all you do is go on quest after quest of slaying a big monster? Doesn't that get repetitive and old?

Member #
    Friends
    no dude it just gets you more addicted to it because after each quest you do you get new items and you use those items to make better armor or weapons and go off and slay something bigger. also they have gathering quest besides slaying quest where you go out and colllect herbs and stuff, sometimes you even have to steal wyvern eggs out of a nest

Ads