LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

New Games the Week of Dec. 2nd

As per IGN...I never heard of indoor sports and since they have no description, I'm betting it's pushed back. Only one that looks interseting is Jenga...could be sweet with the wii remote.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - Dec 3 - $49.99 - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 delivers an extreme 3D fighting experience, with over 150 playable characters, enhanced fighting techniques, beautifully refined effects and shading techniques, making each character's effects more realistic, and over 20 battle stages. In addition, an improved control system for the Wii allows players to easily mimic signature moves and execute devastating energy attacks as they are performed in the Dragon Ball Z animated series.

Indoor Sports - Dec 3 - $39.99 - No description...

Alvin and the Chipmunks - Dec 4 - $49.99 - The Alvin and the Chipmunks video game follows Alvin, Simon, & Theodore on their latest mission to play during the battle of the bands event "Rockathonapalooza". As the Chipmunks perform in each of the video game's musical levels -- from school proms to Burning Man to Forest Arenas to the ultimate, Rockathonapalooza -- players are challenged to keep in rhythm with the music. The combination of fun game play, a cool soundtrack and everyone's favorite Chipmunks, creates another way for the fans of Alvin, new and old, to enjoy and expand on their movie experience.

The Soundtrack for the Alvin and the Chipmunks video game features smash-hit songs spanning several decades and including popular billboard hits and cult favorites, sung in signature Chipmunk style, that give the video game a unique sound. Some of the more than 40 songs include: All The Small Things (Blink 182), It's Tricky (Run DMC), Heartbreak Hotel (Elvis Presley) All Star (Smashmouth), Shiny Happy People (REM).

The Golden Compass - Dec 4th - $49.99 - Players assume the role of a young girl named Lyra as she travels through the frozen wastes of the North in an attempt to rescue a friend kidnapped by a mysterious organization known as The Gobblers. Travelling with her are an armored polar bear and her pet demon Pantalaimon (Pan). Together, they must use a magical golden compass and other items to explore the land and fight their way through confrontations in order to help Lyra's friend.

Godzilla: Unleashed - Dec 5th - $49.99 - Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a giant scale. The game stars the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters of all-time. Gamers are challenged to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and destruction. Set in urban arenas, Godzilla: Unleashed's interactive 3D cityscapes, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers and towering alien formations provide the backdrop to epic worldwide destruction. Players will claw, kick, stomp, throw and blast their way through the streets of major world cities in order to claim the ultimate, beastly title: King of the Monsters. In addition to a fully reinvented combat system, Godzilla: Unleashed will feature an innovative non-linear storyline which will allow players to influence how the story unfolds through their choices within battles.

Jenga: World Tour - Dec 7th - $29.99 - Jenga contains all the fun, intensity and challenge of the original boxed game with a wealth of exciting new enhancements, power-ups and twists that are possible only in the videogame world. Simple to learn and fun to play, Jenga is a great entertainment for all ages.

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Another boring list...I would have considered getting DBZ, but might as well wait for Brawl.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    5431-1607-7668-3461
    *sigh*
    "My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my Charizard."

XBOX 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii owner.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    and to think..........by then we could have been playing brawl...

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    lol i could care less, got SMG and RE:UC to occupy me for a while
    Wii - 2 remotes - 2 nunchucks - classic controller - wii sports - wii play - resident evil 4 - Mario Strikers Charged - metroid prime 3 - Spyro: Eternal Night - Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles - Super Mario Galaxy - Super Mario World (snes)

EA nation: ron1jon3

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Pretty lacking list there.
    At least January will be a better month

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    I'll be watching Godzilla to see what the reviews are like.

Member #
    Friends
    Whats coming out in January besides brawl?

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeal210
    jedhvmgrufrhvigkjfftbbhtthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop spamming... i saw you type nonsense in dis thread and dis other thread http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...3173-help.html.. if you dont have anything to say that makes sense... den i suggest you dont.
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    7072-6720-4419-1341
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Whats coming out in January besides brawl?
    Not sure, but Brawl comes out in Feb...

Thanks to PH3AR on the Sheva sig!!!

Ads