LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mario Kart Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I hope they let you use controller to drive. No nunchuck steering :/ Its not responsive enough to do that. Not to mention having to hold the steering wheel in the air while steering doesnt sound very good IMO.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    How The Hell Can Steering Not Sound Good?! Its With A Steering Wheel! Guys Wake Up!!!

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuba Kid
    I agree. Tilting the wiimote to steer was way too awkward with Excite Truck...I don't want to see another repitition of that....
    The steering in Excite truck was great, it just had a steep learning curve. I'm amazed so many people couldn't figure out that moving the wiimote to much puts you into a drift, and if you realize the sensitivity of the controls it is easy to steer.

anyway I'm looking forward to this game, Mario Kart DS was the shit, I'm sure this game will be even better.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    I can't wait for it I think it'll be easier with a wheel then with just the wiimote. Can't wait for this game!
    Wii Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Madden 07, Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Smash Bros Brawl,

Gamecube Games: Starfox Assault, Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime, The Hobbit, and Animal Crossing.

VC Games: Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, and Mario Kart 64.

Wanted Games, Mario Kart Wii, Animal Crossing Wii, LoZ TP, Bully, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Starwars The Forch Unleashed, Lego Starwars, Guitar Hero 3, OoT, and Donkey Kong Jungle 2.

Ads