LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wish I could ask for things at christmas.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Apparently the game misses out Resident Evil 2 for some reason.
    That's because as awesome as Resident Evil 2 and it's story are, it was fairly unimportant to the main story, at least from Wesker and Umbrella's point of view. Leon and Claire are really just two survivors... the real story is with Mr. Death(HUNK) and Ada, who are the major players in Birkin's assasination and the theft of the G-Virus sample. Leon and Claire do still get their honorable mentions.
    What has me a bit more puzzled is the omission of Code: Veronica. It was pretty Wesker intensive, although it was a bit more of an isolated incident... hmmm.

Oh, and CantGetAWii, as far as time goes... I'm currently on hour 43, working on all S rating in Hard mode. Tough as hell.
    Last edited by BigORhyme; 12-04-2007 at 02:40 PM.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Member #
    Friends
    2629-8184-5459-7519
    Maybe I'm crap at the game but after one weekend i still havent completed it...... But it sure is fun to play though. I think rail shooters suit the wii!
    My Friend code... If you add me let me know so i can add you too.

Wii Code2629-8184-5459-7519

Wiiname:Cray Wii009

Endless ocean: 4828-5725-2593

Member #
    Friends
    2095-4618-4329-6127
    Quote Originally Posted by BigORhyme
    That's because as awesome as Resident Evil 2 and it's story are, it was fairly unimportant to the main story, at least from Wesker and Umbrella's point of view. Leon and Claire are really just two survivors... the real story is with Mr. Death(HUNK) and Ada, who are the major players in Birkin's assasination and the theft of the G-Virus sample. Leon and Claire do still get their honorable mentions.
    What has me a bit more puzzled is the omission of Code: Veronica. It was pretty Wesker intensive, although it was a bit more of an isolated incident... hmmm.

Oh, and CantGetAWii, as far as time goes... I'm currently on hour 43, working on all S rating in Hard mode. Tough as hell.
    I'm right there with you buddy! 45 hours and still going strong. I hate those damn red zombies!!
    ~Jinn Kawabata
    CFO and Public Relations of Uruhara Cosplay

Member #
    Friends
    Was I the only one who thought this game was utter crap?
    The gameplay is so slow it feels like House of the Dead Granified lol
    Gameplay is also very repetitive and the storyline keeps you from enjoying the action.

It's like walk through a room listen to some dialogue and meh there is a zombie bang repeat process x 10 lol

I'm going to return this to the shops ASAP and trade it in I am a big resi evil fan and this game was disapointing!

Give us resi evil 5 !

"And the food? Good?!" BigORhyme's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinn K
    I'm right there with you buddy! 45 hours and still going strong. I hate those damn red zombies!!
    Crimson Heads!!!
    To take down Redheaded Sluts pop them in the kneecap, then take off their domepiece execution style. Try two shots; one when he's on his knee, and if you miss that shot follow him up until they're standing and you'll have another good chance at his forehead.
    Ever notice how all Crimson Heads appear to spawn from dudes?

Quote Originally Posted by ally uk
    Was I the only one who thought this game was utter crap?
    I love this game. I guess you can't please 'em all.
    Last edited by BigORhyme; 12-05-2007 at 09:37 PM.
    I tend to get on around 8 o'clock PM Eastern time, and mostly play until I get too drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by King Lain
    "...and not just any challenge, I want to face you in the nude!!!!"
    Strikers FC: 356595-967869
    Name: Big O

The Carolina Panthers are: 6-9
    Next week: at Tampa Bay ()

Member #
    Friends
    2095-4618-4329-6127
    Quote Originally Posted by BigORhyme
    Crimson Heads!!!
    To take down Redheaded Sluts pop them in the kneecap, then take off their domepiece execution style. Try two shots; one when he's on his knee, and if you miss that shot follow him up until they're standing and you'll have another good chance at his forehead.
    Ever notice how all Crimson Heads appear to spawn from dudes?

I love this game. I guess you can't please 'em all.
    lol Yeah - I have notice that spawning. If I get surrounded I usually whip out the rocket launcher (Weapon of choice) and go to town with them. Have you received the Special Stage? Do you know what happens when you complete all 10 rounds? I have been getting to the final round until I get out numbered by those fast zombies. Still a lot of fun though.
    ~Jinn Kawabata
    CFO and Public Relations of Uruhara Cosplay

Member #
    Friends
    I'm thinking of buying this game, but I don't know how much I'd play it. Geometry Wars has been taking up the majority of my time lately; I haven't really played Ghost Squad that much either.

This one does look like it might be better for the single player rail mode, but Ghost Squad seems like it has the better multiplayer aspect - anyone have any insight on that?

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    It misses Resident Evil 2. Despite that, you see more of that cop station than you do of scenes from Resident Evil 3. Part 3 is actually revamped stages from Resident Evil Outbreak 1+2, the train station, and first stage. You see plenty of 0+1. But the rest is based on Outbreak and the final stage is something new.

I spent about 30+ hours on the game so far. It has immense replay value. This is the kind of game that you play far more than one time. As you replay stages you can collect more files, weapons, and even stack your ammo. If you get S-rank on hard mode you get infinite ammo. That's the goal.

Ads