LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Kinda new Wii owner here!

I bought my Wii a few months ago but haven't had too much time to really see what all the games have to offer. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I missed out on the GameCube era so I'm also looking at those! The only GC game I spent much time on over the years was Smash. (watch out for my peach when brawl comes out!)

Ok so here's what I own right now...

Zelda: TP
    Metroid Prime 3
    Resident Evil 4
    Super Paper Mario

and these GC games...

Zelda: WW
    Mario Sunshine
    Resident Evil Remake
    Tomb Raider Legend
    Sonic Mega Collection

..just so everyone knows, someone is getting me Mario Galaxy for christmas so no need to mention that. I CANT WAIT!
    Last edited by Peach; 12-05-2007 at 03:59 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    1635-5908-0301-7661
    I've played just about every wii game worth playing and alot that weren't worth playing.

You have all the games worth owning on Wii. Personally I would throw in Excite Truck and Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros Treasure

If you liked Super Paper Mario, you might want the GameCube Paper Mario. I think it's called Thousand Year Door.

IF you can influence where the person who is buying you SMG is buying it from, and they haven't already bought it, I would suggest getting it from Toys R' Us. Right now they are having a deal where if you buy SMG, you get 50% off any other Wii Game of equal or lesser value, which is all of them except Guitar Hero 3. Here's a link to the ad.

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.p...1&d=1196475959
    Currently Playing : Super Swing Golf 2, Nights: Journey of Dreams

Member #
    Friends
    iv spent hours on mario & sonic at the olympics, great as a multi player game. so that might be a worth a look

Member #
    Friends
    I havent played it, but Mario Party 8 looks great for when friends are over.
    True Eminence Car Club

Sam Houston State University

Member #
    Friends
    3720-3202-8116-9827
    thought i'd join in on this discussion as i hav been a wii owner for just a couple of months now, and i have bought and completed :

zelda: tp
    re4
    mario galaxy

what should i go on to now?

and might i just add, wii is the best gaming experience ever, PERFECT for fps, tps, platform.. anything!!!

\/\/ii'd Out For Life dedpoet777's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0792-2476-6769-9631
    if you didnt play zelda wind waker, that would be the first thing i would buy from the gc era. also, if you have a ds, the new zelda phantom hourglass is a sequel to wind waker. both of those games are effing amazing.

wii play is also a good buy because it comes with another remote, if you need another one. mario party is a good game to play with other people. and i just bought "game party" you can see my quick review on that here http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ty-review.html
    \/\/ho's Got

Wii: Super Mario Galaxy, Zelda:Twilight Princess, \/\/ii Sports, \/\/ario \/\/are, Tiger \/\/oods:07, \/\/ii Play, Super paper Mario, Prince of Persia, Game Party//-//3 Remotes, 2 Chuks, Retro Skin
    DS:Zelda Phantom hourglass, New Super Mario Bros, Tetris DS, Brain Age, Brain Age 2, Touchmaster, Big Brain Academy, Mario Kart DS, Castlevania:Portrait of Time//Retro Skin, Switch&Carry Digital Camou Case.

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks everyone! I was actually thinking about Wii Play for the extra remote now that you mention it.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    resident evil chronicles would be great to play, especially since u got the gamecube remake. get the wii zapper with it too, its $20 bucks. i personally like dragonballz tenkaichi 3 and mario strikers is a fun (and the best) wifi game out right now IMO

Member #
    Friends
    Guitar hero 3 is awesome and I'm looking to buy Trauma Center New Blood WITH CO-OP so its easier and more fun + Wi-Fi idk what for but it just has.
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Ads