LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    its definitely NOT a hack, i know for a fact that its a glitch. if anyone ever gets it, or sees anyone with it, quit the game. You dont want to give yourself a bad reputation if you get it.

i do know a guy who got around 32-0 without the glitch, just pure skill. My most is 14-0.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin
    its definitely NOT a hack, i know for a fact that its a glitch. if anyone ever gets it, or sees anyone with it, quit the game. You dont want to give yourself a bad reputation if you get it.

i do know a guy who got around 32-0 without the glitch, just pure skill. My most is 14-0.
    Yeah I was going to say that too...I went 25-0 without hacking...so it just depends. Plus everyone else in the game sucked.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I would want to experience the annoyance from this as well!

OH NO! Im even jealous at people who cant win from a hacker........

I seriously need this game lol
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    It's not a hack - it's a bug in the online system that happens randomly. It happened to me - at first I thought I was having the game of my life but when I realized I was invincible, I just quit the game and came back in. Apparently, EA is working on fixing the error, but I haven't heard anything about certainty or timetable. I actually emailed EA today to see if they are working on a patch.
    Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus
    "We find the road or we make it."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Chances are its hacks and yes kind of EA issues. EA is known for being a money company, so they dont really care for you after you buy there stuff. Which is why when they bought BioWare people were mad/scared they would screw up there games. Other than sports games, their games usually turn to shit. Very good chance hacks will increase and EA does nothing. Though its actually a Modded Wii, because I dont think u can actually do it without modding, but then again its a Wii, not Xbox.
    Actually no, It's not a hack, hacking Isn't possible in the Wii version(the PSP is a different matter though), it is the invincible glitch(hopefully EA fixes that), so that person is a glitch abuser.
    Last edited by Zoltor; 12-06-2007 at 03:14 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    You cannot hack Wii online games.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightx
    It's not a hack - it's a bug in the online system that happens randomly. It happened to me - at first I thought I was having the game of my life but when I realized I was invincible, I just quit the game and came back in. Apparently, EA is working on fixing the error, but I haven't heard anything about certainty or timetable. I actually emailed EA today to see if they are working on a patch.
    Does anyone have proof that it happens randomly and cannot be triggered? Just because it seemed to have happened randomly, doesn't mean that it can't puposely be triggered. In reality, you probably accidently triggered the glitch. Glitches aren't completely random; they happen because you do somehting--whether or not you realize it.

And I have no doubt that there are people out there that know how to trigger it. Tt'll only be a (short) matter of time before word gets spread, and the problem proliferates.

Do you guys honestly expect EA to do something about it? Do they EVER do anything to address issues with games? Quite frankly, this title was a low budget title thrown to a small developer by EA; clearly, this game is of very low importance to EA. If they don't even address problems in higher profile titles, what makes you think they'll do anything about this one?

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tek720
    You cannot hack Wii online games.
    Not yet. Just wait for Action Replay and the others. Then people WILL be able to hack.

As of right now, one cannot technically hack. However, people can purposely trigger and abuse glitches. It seems to me that the individuals denying this probably don't have much experience with online games. This is actually relatively common. Refer to SOCOM 1 for the PS2 for evidence.

Member #
    Friends
    After reading its a glitch then okay its not a hack. But its really funny to hear people say Wii Online games can not be hacked. You guys are being naive. Wii console is just like any other console, its basically a mini computer, and a computer CAN be hacked. Its not like PC where you download a program and use it. People mod there systems for the hacks, so it IS hackable. Its just that chances are you wont run into the modders as much because its alot harder to do. I know on Xbox if you're got modding they ban your account for a lifetime. But you have to pay for Xbox live, so they actually care for there members.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Does anyone have proof that it happens randomly and cannot be triggered? Just because it seemed to have happened randomly, doesn't mean that it can't puposely be triggered. In reality, you probably accidently triggered the glitch. Glitches aren't completely random; they happen because you do somehting--whether or not you realize it.

And I have no doubt that there are people out there that know how to trigger it. Tt'll only be a (short) matter of time before word gets spread, and the problem proliferates.

Do you guys honestly expect EA to do something about it? Do they EVER do anything to address issues with games? Quite frankly, this title was a low budget title thrown to a small developer by EA; clearly, this game is of very low importance to EA. If they don't even address problems in higher profile titles, what makes you think they'll do anything about this one?

For the record, a glitch doesn't necessarily happen due to user interaction or influence. It could just as easily have been triggered when it compiled the information for the game, in which case you or I didn’t have any influence into that process. I log in the same way every single time, for every single game. I even pick the same outfit and weapon, look for the same type of game, and same number of users…etc. So by definition, I can tell you that it is random. I’ve played over 30 hours and it happened once. I highly doubt (read: at the moment) players can 'force' the bug to happen - it just occurs and they decide to exploit it.

As for a patch, you’re probably right and they’ll just look to improve on the next game. I was just relaying what I heard from the EA MOHH2 forums. It’s just a good thing that they have kick vote – it helps, I just wish more people would use it when it becomes blatantly obvious that someone is exploiting the bug.

It just says a lot about online gaming these days when the first knee-jerk reaction is "someone is definitely hacking and knows how to do it, those cheaters!"
    Last edited by twilightx; 12-06-2007 at 12:28 PM.
    Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus
    "We find the road or we make it."

Ads