LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    you cant hack you will nevr be able to unless u do something with the sd cards which is highly unlikly.

theres other topics saying about glitchs in the online game mode.
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends

Kill 'em with Melee?

I read a post on a gamespot forum suggesting that people that get this glitch are still vulnerable to melee combat:

[quote from user Bunions on gamespot forum]
    However when playing in Village yesterday I found something very helpful. Their was an invincible guy in the corner of one of the side houses. Everyone was shooting him, throwing grenades. (He should stood there shooting people - hehe). Until after quite a while of this, I went up next to the guy and did a full blown gesture melee attack. The first time it knocked off his helmet; but the second time it killed him! I found this pretty cool, but since then I couldn't find anyone else who was invincible to try it out. So next time you see one of those jerks, try that.
    [/end quote]

And another response in that thread:

[quote from primeboss]
    oK I just tried it Twice.

The first time it didn't Kill him, probably because it didn't do enough damage before he killed me.

The second time on a different person It DID kill him, but killed me like 5 times before i could enough damage to kill him.

PS: The map was Village.
    [/end quote]

Hopefully this will help deal with people exploiting this glitch somewhat.

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Wow, I didnt know that. Meh, I'd rather just quit the game. It's not worth the effort in most cases.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    Customer: 12/06/2007 06:46 AM

Hello,

I have been playing Medal of Honor Heroes 2 for about a month online and noticed that there are instances that a player during multiplayer online enters a game and is invincible – there have been many complaints on several forums regarding this issue as well. I myself have experienced this as I entered a game and found that I wasn’t taking any damage and could not die. Is EA working on a patch for the Wii in order to clear up this issue? Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.

Response (GM Messy): 12/08/2007 07:49 AM

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

The online engineers are currently aware of it and are working on ways to resolve this issue. At this time there is no current information available.

Should you have any further questions please take a moment to review our FAQ site http://support.ea.com
    Take care,

EA Sr. Rep Joseph B. / GM Messy
    Player Relations
    Tech Support
    Electronic Arts
    Inveniemus Viam Aut Faciemus
    "We find the road or we make it."

Member #
    Friends
    It's not a hack. I have no idea how to hack, and I was invincible one time. All I can remember is I picked allies, rangers 5th, can't remember weapon. I was completely invincible. When grenades exploded, only the deafening and dizzy thing happened, no blood. I had about 15-0 and decided to make sure. Pulled grenade pin, let explode, no blood. My Persona is GhostKilla, sorry to whoever I killed, I don't cheat on purpose. Heard some where you press plus while spawning at start of match to do this.

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    So this game is not a pain to play online like the PSP version? My brother has that, and I'll admit, I'm no FPS champ, but I know something is wrong when people are flying across the stages and firing rockets as fast as a machine gun. It's so frustrating, because the games are fun when people just play by the rules. I was going to get this game, but fear of hacking and my PSP experience made me not buy it.

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dav_4550
    So this game is not a pain to play online like the PSP version? My brother has that, and I'll admit, I'm no FPS champ, but I know something is wrong when people are flying across the stages and firing rockets as fast as a machine gun. It's so frustrating, because the games are fun when people just play by the rules. I was going to get this game, but fear of hacking and my PSP experience made me not buy it.
    I never saw any of that. Aside from the invincibility glitch that came up every few games, there wasn't any hacking.

Though, that's not to say that the game is good. The game had WAY too many flaws (in the online mode and off) to make it a game worthy of $50. I may get it again down the road when it's $20-30; but as it stands, it's not worth $50 unless you've NEVER played an online shooter before.

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    LYING B*STARD!!!!!!!!!!

*LMAO* Kiddin' dude, hey ulose, it's BCKaptainKrunch, what's up dude?? Didn't know you were over here at wiichat too heheh

Bravo Company, huah!!!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin
    its definitely NOT a hack, i know for a fact that its a glitch. if anyone ever gets it, or sees anyone with it, quit the game. You dont want to give yourself a bad reputation if you get it.

i do know a guy who got around 32-0 without the glitch, just pure skill. My most is 14-0.

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Yeah, I can prove it.........if it were really a "hack" and not a glitch........the details of HOW to do it would spill and be spreading like wildfire throughout the MOHH2 community, trust me. And it's not. With up to 900-1000 people on the MOH servers simultaneously at times, wouldn't you think that more than 15 or 20 would be using the "hack" as much as possible? More like 200 to 300.........and we just don't see that happening. The servers would be worse than they are now.......they'd be 90% unplayable due to "hackers".

Now, whether or not EA will patch this....I think everyone else is right, probably wouldn't count on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Does anyone have proof that it happens randomly and cannot be triggered? Just because it seemed to have happened randomly, doesn't mean that it can't puposely be triggered. In reality, you probably accidently triggered the glitch. Glitches aren't completely random; they happen because you do somehting--whether or not you realize it.

And I have no doubt that there are people out there that know how to trigger it. Tt'll only be a (short) matter of time before word gets spread, and the problem proliferates.

Do you guys honestly expect EA to do something about it? Do they EVER do anything to address issues with games? Quite frankly, this title was a low budget title thrown to a small developer by EA; clearly, this game is of very low importance to EA. If they don't even address problems in higher profile titles, what makes you think they'll do anything about this one?

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Hey Kapt, how's it going. You're right, of course. The MoHH2 community is actually pretty closeknit, though you wouldn't know it on wiichat because they pretty much screwed the ability of MoHH2 users to talk here between their prohibition on clans and their refusal to provide a subforum. The glitch has been analyzed over and over, and by far the vast majority of the time, glitchers glitch before they spawn initially--it's likely triggered by circumstances beyond control, rather than by any actions someone could take.

There are plenty of cheapsters who would love to purposefully glitch if they could, but they have to wait for it to happen before they can abuse it. When the match ends, they are as vulnerable as everyone else, and there's nothing they can do about it. If anyone knew of a way to trigger it, it would become instantly apparent in both community chat and in their stats.

atomheart isn't going to be convinced though, so don't waste your time trying to convince him. He's been convinced it was toast since the week it came out.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads