Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Awating Headset Support Jimmer1720's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

MOH:H2 = Might of Hackers:Hackathon 2.

Now if you all of a sudden read my topic and thought "OMG I'm not buying it anymore", please don't not buy it, it's a truly great game just please read on.''

Playing Medal of Honour when I came home from school on Wednesday, I found something quite odd. I joined a game with 17/32 players, it was a DM at the ports. Rated, and had an auto-balance enabled. That's fine...Wait a sec, *EDIT*! lol, just realized that a DM can't have auto-balance....disregard that.

So anyway, I chose the axis, with the axis regular costume (Regular's ftw!) and an MP40 for a gun. That's fine as well.

So right after I join, I like to look at the scoresheet to see who the stronger players are, and who some of the weaker ones might be. And I see a player by the name of...I think it was or was close to "MCGAVAT" or something along those lines. Anyway his score was 72-0.

72-0??? I could take him, np.

Left the round after going 1-5. All 5 coming from him.

So I move on to a game called hillaryfor08, 32/32 people, CTF in the Village. Rated, with no auto-balance. Fair enough.

As I'm customizing, I realize the teams are: "Allies: 8 Axis: 23". Meh, axis it is.

So then this player comes in and his name is Surround. He's invincible. I was in the axis barn, and he was literally STANDING STILL WITH NO HELMET, and 4-7 axis were all shooting at him, using clip after clip, rocket after rocket, and we knew we were hitting him because you could hear, "UGH...RRGH!....AUGH", and plus he was making the little twitches players make when they are hit. After 1-2 minutes of that, we realized he couldn't die, and he killed almost all of us.

So I left that game going 10-12. Not too bad I guess, but I wonder how anyone can be invincible like that? Did they hack? Was it an EA issue? Any help or thoughts on the subject would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Jimmer1720; 12-05-2007 at 04:12 PM.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3047-8261-4670-1039
    does MoH have online

sorry bit off subject but could you please tell me

Member #
    Friends
    Chances are its hacks and yes kind of EA issues. EA is known for being a money company, so they dont really care for you after you buy there stuff. Which is why when they bought BioWare people were mad/scared they would screw up there games. Other than sports games, their games usually turn to shit. Very good chance hacks will increase and EA does nothing. Though its actually a Modded Wii, because I dont think u can actually do it without modding, but then again its a Wii, not Xbox.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    6945-1657-3955-2410
    ^wow lol

and yeah the guy looks like he was hacking. Nothing much you can do about that since EA doesnt search for hackers
    Send PM before addingXD.
    Currently Playing: COD4, (Spot Reserved for SSBB)
    Recently Beat:
    Currently Watching: Naruto, Bleach

Awating Headset Support Jimmer1720's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by I Roggo I
    does MoH have online

sorry bit off subject but could you please tell me
    Seeing as how I joined a CTF match with 32/32 players, and I had a Kill/death score, and how there was another player named Surround...probably.

No offense, I try not to be mean or rude, but that was a really dumb question.

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3047-8261-4670-1039
    Soz lol i know nothing about MoH games and just wanted to be sure

Member #
    Friends
    He's saying it was stupid question because if you read the post you should automatically know he's talking about online. Its not a matter of knowing the game, just having the average common sense of a 11 year old.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    im pretty sure that its just a glitch tho.. freakin EA better fix dis shet! well so far im still grounded and havnt been on but when i go here ppol say dat ders a lot of hackers but when i was playing along time ago i only met one out of the whole time i was playing which was alot so i dont know where dese "hackers" or "glitchers" come from
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    EA wont fix it, they never do. Im not sure if Nintendo can do anything either, but seeing as its most likely a modded Wii then maybe they do. But face it, Wii Online isnt Xbox Live, so dont expect the same support. Wii isnt even on Playstations level with online yet.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    im pretty sure that its just a glitch tho.. freakin EA better fix dis shet! well so far im still grounded and havnt been on but when i go here ppol say dat ders a lot of hackers but when i was playing along time ago i only met one out of the whole time i was playing which was alot so i dont know where dese "hackers" or "glitchers" come from
    Yeah it could have been a glitcher...well I'm just gonna enjoy it while I last. Right now I generally gain about 1-15 points a match, so I'm good and my rank is climbing.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads