LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Im not talking about that kind of hardcore. You're just a person who likes games like almost everyone who buys a console. I mean hardcore as in challenging games and competitive games which Wii lacks both of. They have hardly any challenging game and very very few competitive games because they lack online. So if I had to pick one its obviously Xbox 360 or PS3. I dont even like PS3 and I know its more challenging and competitive than a Wii. Wii for me is just for some fun games and VC because no one can resist games like Super Mario World and Zelda: A link to the past! Which btw, these two games are more challenging than anything ive played on Wii.
    Son, you wouldn't know hardcore if slapped you in the back of the head. The Wii is in fact hardcore. When we do slap you, you'll be glad were wearing those gloves to cusion the blow. There are only a few hardcore games in the world. MoHAA (Medal of Honor: Allied Assault) BF2 (Battlefield: 2) WoW (World of Warcraft). Pick yourself up one of those three games and your set for the next.... eh 10 or 15 years.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    i got bf2 =)......lol would love a game were u run around slaping people
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    Ive played all 3. MoH isnt even close to the popularity of CS or Call of Duty. You are truly stupid for trying to be a smart ass and you obviously dont know shit. BF:2 is popular and so is WoW, but I would consider WoW nothing but a nerd fest, that game is beyond boring unless you like wasting your time killing shit and doing odd quests just to level up. If it truly more popular than even CS alone, then you would see it at WCG, but instead you see shooters like CS and Gears of War. WoW isnt even competitive at all, its just a bunch of nerds who love that game to the bone. Just because there's people who may be attatched to a game more than a baby on a nipple doesnt mean its hardcore.

Also just so you know, after WoW, the most popular and also competitive PC game being played is StarCraft. Its listed as one of the top online games ever for a reason. Go do your damn homework and stop trying to be a smart ass.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Ive played all 3. MoH isnt even close to the popularity of CS or Call of Duty. You are truly stupid for trying to be a smart ass and you obviously dont know shit. BF:2 is popular and so is WoW, but I would consider WoW nothing but a nerd fest, that game is beyond boring unless you like wasting your time killing shit and doing odd quests just to level up. If it truly more popular than even CS alone, then you would see it at WCG, but instead you see shooters like CS and Gears of War. WoW isnt even competitive at all, its just a bunch of nerds who love that game to the bone. Just because there's people who may be attatched to a game more than a baby on a nipple doesnt mean its hardcore.

Also just so you know, after WoW, the most popular and also competitive PC game being played is StarCraft. Its listed as one of the top online games ever for a reason. Go do your damn homework and stop trying to be a smart ass.
    ....ha. Stellar comment there pal. The guy plays a game for maybe an hour and thinks he knows what he's talking about. How many times has CS made CNN or FOX news? How many related deaths are there to Call of Duty? How many lives have been totally ruined and relationships crushed because of Gears of War. Your talking about games here buddy. I'm talking about a completely life absorbing game that is rated as the worlds number one most addicting game, World of Warcraft. You have no idea. Get your head out of your ass and quit dragging on about your piece of shit games. Don't tell me WoW is anything less than it is. My good friend wouldn't stop playing that game. He got so taking over that he died due to lack of sleep and nutrition. My other buddy that played the game dropped out of highschool and would be homeless if he didn't stay at my house because he wouldn't stop playing. My third friend lost his wife because he wouldn't stop playing. Luckily for me, when I was completely taking by the game, my pancreas burst and my gull bladder gave out. I spent 2 months sitting in the hospital nearly dead. That sort of thing typically snaps you out of bad habits but you probably wouldn't know what I mean. Three of us went to highschool together and were good friends. A guy (the one that got divorced) mentioned WoW and we thought it would be a good group venture. That was three years ago. None of us play the game now. It wasn't worth it. But that game is by far the most epical game ever to be created. Only someone that has leveled from 1-70 would know and is allowed to have any input because they have experienced every aspect of the game.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    Lol, a game like WoW isnt hardcore. I played WoW I made 1 character, leveled it and realized how stupid it was.

Dont expect me to be sympathetic because you almost got yourself killed by a game addiction, it isn't a drug. You and your stupid friend are weak minded. That doesnt make the shit hardcore, it makes you guys stupid. Hardcore is when you have to truly work at a game because its an actual paying job, you have to practive 8 hours a day playing non stop to get good at it. Not because some random nerd decides he wants to hit level 70 in one day.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Where's the blasted "Close Thread" option when you need it?
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    *Gets out of chair to purchase these gloves*

Seriously, those are pretty pimp.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Am I the only one who thinks those gloves are kinda cool. I might want them.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    No your not, if you looked above I also said I liked them

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    lol

good job ur one step closer to being super mario! XD
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Ads