Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcheng
    thanks, you guys!
    Some more comments:
    Is Thompson pretty much the same as MP40? The only thing don't like about Thompson is it just got 20 rounds in a magazine while MP40 got 32, so got to reload Thompson's clips very frequently. I personally prefer the MP40 in the Sewers, Thompson in the Village and sometimes in the Port, and StG everywhere else.
    StG's shooting speed is slower than I think, should be the same as BAR. Or is it the same? Feels like slow though. No, I think StG is faster. In my opinion, it is a much better gun, its my primary gun.
    The bazooka should have more than 3 rounds. Definitely agreed, but they might become too powerful? Idk.
    I like the rifles' reloading speed though, very fast. And the reloading sound is very real, comes from the wiimote.Yeah, I love having a speaker in the wiimote
    Getting timing of the grenades right is KEY, I'm still not good at it yet. It feels like I'm ALWAYS getting killed by grenades, theyre very pesky if people know how to use them right.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin
    Getting timing of the grenades right is KEY, I'm still not good at it yet. It feels like I'm ALWAYS getting killed by grenades, theyre very pesky if people know how to use them right.
    of course, they go off 1-2 seconds after they hit the ground, you don't really have the chance to kick it. When I play previous MOH and COD, often time I can throw the grenade back if I want to, it gives you about 4 seconds.

hey, what is your name in H2? I want to add you. You know, you are a great helper.

BTW, any way I can improve the firepower of the rifles? I mean, if I cannot do one shoot/two shoots one kill (which I should be able to with a rifle), then the rifles are pretty much useless (I don't know about sniper rifle).
    I also discovered that I pretty much need to empty the whole clip in Thompson to kill a single guy (half a clip for MP40). As for BAR/StG, the firepower are supposed to be greater than Thompson/MP40, but I think it is about the same.
    From this setting, I think the more firing speed the gun is (Thom/MP40), the better chance you can kill. For the fire power, these MGs and those rifles are pretty much the same, unforunately.
    Last edited by kmcheng; 12-06-2007 at 08:44 PM.
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Persona: kmcheng
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC :1504-5674-8515

Member #
    Friends
    Maybe try aiming for their heads, i don't have the game yet but on COD2 it works

Member #
    Friends
    I started to be a little tired of the game.
    For me, besides using the Thompson and MP40, I can barely use other guns to kill effectively. Like I use BAR or M1, I keep shooting several shots each person (BAR doesn't shot very fast), but can't really kill. I mean, then what is the point?
    When I keep shooting but can't kill, that guy is going to kill me.

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcheng
    of course, they go off 1-2 seconds after they hit the ground, you don't really have the chance to kick it. When I play previous MOH and COD, often time I can throw the grenade back if I want to, it gives you about 4 seconds. Yeah, I often see the little kick grenade button while I am running away from the grenade, and every single time it makes me hesitate, and it costs me. Once you get grenade throwing down, you can be deadly.

hey, what is your name in H2? I want to add you. You know, you are a great helper. Thanks, glad I could help. My name is BFAuloseiwin due to my clan. If you want to join, PM me. That goes for anyone else who reads this too

BTW, any way I can improve the firepower of the rifles? I mean, if I cannot do one shoot/two shoots one kill (which I should be able to with a rifle), then the rifles are pretty much useless (I don't know about sniper rifle). The sniper rifles are great, yet I am a horrible sniper. Snipers get very annoying at the Port, I cant stand them sometimes. As for the other rifles, I tried the M1 once, and deemed it useless.
    I also discovered that I pretty much need to empty the whole clip in Thompson to kill a single guy (half a clip for MP40). As for BAR/StG, the firepower are supposed to be greater than Thompson/MP40, but I think it is about the same. ...Maybe. I know for a fact the BAR is more powerful, and probably the StG. The thing is, on most maps (except for Sewers), unless you are very very good at aiming, youve got no chance to hit people with the majority of your shots if they are moving. In the Sewers, its different because people tend to run right at you: thus I go with the faster firing MP40over the slow but powerful StG. On Village you might consider an MP40/Thompson, but I use StG the majority of the time. It's just my style.
    From this setting, I think the more firing speed the gun is (Thom/MP40), the better chance you can kill. For the fire power, these MGs and those rifles are pretty much the same, unforunately. Gotta hate those rifles
    Hope to see you online in MOHH2

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    What's the secret to killing people? I walk up behind them unloading my BAR on them with 8 or 9 shots and they just turn around and kill me with the
    mp40. Do head-shots make a difference?

I love FPS, but I am not very good at it. (Before the Wii, I played Rainbow Six on XboX)

Member #
    Friends
    Eventually, after you play the game, you will just be able to recognize the Axis uniforms from the Allies uniforms. (Axis are usually darker, it's weird, but I just somehow began to distinguish them.......

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by preachn
    What's the secret to killing people? I walk up behind them unloading my BAR on them with 8 or 9 shots and they just turn around and kill me with the
    mp40. Do head-shots make a difference?

I love FPS, but I am not very good at it. (Before the Wii, I played Rainbow Six on XboX)
    my point exactly
    you lucky you can shoot 8-9 shots before you die (8-9 shots from BAR takes a while). When the slow shooting BAR/StG can't kill effectively due to low fire power (same goes to rifles), it will give a good chance for the guy to kill you.
    For close and mid range, I think Thompson and MP40 is the best to kill.

Now I think about it, I am pretty disappointed at EA for this game - the firepower setting is just plain wrong. You can't really kill if you don't use the two sub MGs.

Member #
    Friends
    My personal favorite is the BAR...I like it cause once you get the hang of it (the game), you can start cranking out headshots cause of it's stability. They work best as a hybrid of short and long range (try not to get in strafing fights though). Also, by the nature of the sights, headshots are easy to line up, unlike the stg44 and Thompson. The Thompson and MP40 are my "aggressive" weapons if I just wanna mow a person down.
    I'll make one later

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Quote Originally Posted by preachn
    mp40. Do head-shots make a difference? Yes, they make a HUGE difference. Always go for the headshots. And also, make sure you dont stay in the same spot when you see someone with an MP40, always move around or else they will unload all their shots on you and kill you in a flash. If you have a BAR/StG44 against someone with an MP40/Thompson, you have an advantage. Just move around and shoot. Its easy.

I know what you're saying though, that has happened to me before. But once you get the hang of it, you can kill people quickly. If you are coming up behind someone, make sure your aiming at their head. Or chest, I guess, but head is better.

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Ads