LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

questions on MOH:H2

just got MOH:H2, not bad I guess, still need sometime get use to play online game in Wii on TV other than in computer on the LCD monitor.

In the online play, can I set the game to always display others' name and color (so that I can know if he s friend or foe) instead of display it only when I point the cursor to it (too slow this way)? You know, if I know it is a friend, I won't do team kill. By the way, which side/team is red and which is green? I got confused.
    Also, I think that the rifles' killing power, like M1 and K98, is lower than I think. When I shoot these two rifles for 1 to 2 shots, especially in close range, the guy should be dead right away. But end up I need to 3-4+ shots.
    And, how do I tell if the guy is dead? I don't have a HDTV, so quite hard to tell.
    Also, I think the steps on throwing grenade is too complicated. You know, press Z to set off the pin, B to set target, and then throw... I rather just press Z and threw it. I love the kick grenade function though, cute. In computer games it is to threw it back.

Sorry, I am a rookie on this game
    Last edited by kmcheng; 12-06-2007 at 04:34 PM.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Friend is green (Allies) Foe is Red (Axis)
    You know the enemy is killed because he won't be on the screen at all anymore, he fades away. Also if no one is shooting at you anymore you know he's dead

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcheng
    just got MOH:H2, not bad I guess, still need sometime get use to play online game in Wii on TV other than in computer on the LCD monitor.

In the online play, can I set the game to always display others' name and color (so that I can know if he s friend or foe) instead of display it only when I point the cursor to it (too slow this way)? You know, if I know it is a friend, I won't do team kill. By the way, which side/team is red and which is green? I got confused.No, I dont think you can unfortunately. This is extremely annoying when sniping. Always look at your radar so you can tell if it is a teammate or not. Red is Axis, Green is Allies. The radar will only show your teammates.

Also, I think that the rifles' killing power, like M1 and K98, is lower than I think. When I shoot these two rifles for 1 to 2 shots, especially in close range, the guy should be dead right away. But end up I need to 3-4+ shots.
    And, how do I tell if the guy is dead? I don't have a HDTV, so quite hard to tell.I dont use the M1 or K98, so I'm not so sure about that part. But telling the guy is dead is also a problem for me, and I have a pretty nice TV. Sometimes, when people die, they will fall down, but sometimes, their body just freezes. I always look at the bottom right of the screen if I'm not sure to check for the "[Your name here] killed [Opponents name here] (Weapon)" thing that comes up.

Sorry, I am a rookie on this game. No problem.
    Hope I helped.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Member #
    Friends
    thanks, you guys!
    Some more comments:
    Is Thompson pretty much the same as MP40? The only thing don't like about Thompson is it just got 20 rounds in a magazine while MP40 got 32, so got to reload Thompson's clips very frequently.
    StG's shooting speed is slower than I think, should be the same as BAR. Or is it the same? Feels like slow though.
    The bazooka should have more than 3 rounds.
    I like the rifles' reloading speed though, very fast. And the reloading sound is very real, comes from the wiimote.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    thanks, you guys!
    Some more comments:
    Is Thompson pretty much the same as MP40? The only thing don't like about Thompson is it just got 20 rounds in a magazine while MP40 got 32, so got to reload Thompson's clips very frequently.
    StG's shooting speed is slower than I think, should be the same as BAR. Or is it the same? Feels like slow though.
    The bazooka should have more than 3 rounds.
    I like the rifles' reloading speed though, very fast. And the reloading sound is very real, comes from the wiimote.
    Tompson is slightly more powerful, but I use MP40 because of the larger clip. It gives you a bigger margin of error in your aiming. But if you think your an ace, use the tompson.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    should I use zapper to play this game?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    should I use zapper to play this game?
    I definitely wouldn't. Like IGN said, We would rather flick the wiimote instead of turn a hunk of plastic around. (Not exact words.) Something to that extent.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    I don't know, zapper makes it more real, at least in the arcade mode
    Let me try online play without zapper next time.

Member #
    Friends
    I've gotten good at this game, Im #1 90% of the time online. If you want to do your best don't use the zapper, learn to recognize all the uniforms, I never look at the red/green name, and get good timing for the granades. If you have a direct view of someone the, granade shouldn't hit the ground before it blows up. Once you get your timing down its really easy to hit people on ledges and balconies as it blows up in mid air. This is a bit cheap though.

I'm not trying to brag, I'm just giving some tips.
    Also how do you kick granades, not that thats practicle because people cook the hell out of them.
    I'll kick your ass at Mortal Combat and Cooking Mama!

Member #
    Friends
    kick grenade: press and hold C button for zapper and - button for elite
    It is fun, but not really practical - the grenade goes off pretty fast, unlike the previous MOH or COD3, which have a few seconds delay.

I tried, play without zapper indeed is a A LOT easier. I don't know if it is a good news or bad news.

As I played some more, I am fed up with the underpowered rifles, like the M1 and K98. I should be able to shot once or twice to finish the guy, but always end up needed 4-5 shots...
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Persona: kmcheng
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC :1504-5674-8515

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads