Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Spore, Wii Edition.

Is anyone excited for this game?
    I think it will be game of the year for PC, i just hope that the Wii edition has all the features that the pc version does.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/...ml?sid=6181823

Member #
    Friends
    Wow this game looks interesting as hell. What kind of game is it?

Edit: Aww, please dont tell me its RTS
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Take a look at this, it will tell you everything you need to know about the game, but like i said, who knows whether it will be identical to the pc version...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spore_%28video_game%29

Member #
    Friends
    Im actually looking at a gameplay trailer, this game looks sick. Its not like anything ive seen before. Thanks for the link I wanna see exactly what the point of the game is.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Oh its like a sim game. But you basically sim it from a cell all the way to a civilization and even space.

Member #
    Friends
    Well from what i gathered reading that Wiki page, its got many different types of gameplay ranging from being a single celled organsim into a creature that you design and evolving, breeding, creating a civilization and eventually controlling a whole planet, and going into space to colonize/control/investigate other planets (that consist of what other people from around te world have created) and apparantly its got half a million star systems, more places than you could visit in a lifetime. looks to be based around player customization of everything, looks to be an amazing game to me, and if the wii version is close to what the pc version will be, may well draw quite a bit of attention to the wii.

Member #
    Friends
    I actually dont really like sim games, because I dont like just building up stuff for just the hell of it. I hope, there is some kid of war system. That would god damn own. If you can build up your city and have war with some other colony and shit. Though since its not actually confirmed for Wii cant really start to get hopes up for this game, unless you have a PC to run the game.

Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    This game looks pretty interesting.... But I'm waiting for Brawl and I think I can speak for most of the other Wii Chat users.

Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    I've been waiting a very long time for this game. ETA 2009. When it finally launches this will make the Wii truly stand out from the rest.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I actually dont really like sim games, because I dont like just building up stuff for just the hell of it. I hope, there is some kid of war system. That would god damn own. If you can build up your city and have war with some other colony and shit. Though since its not actually confirmed for Wii cant really start to get hopes up for this game, unless you have a PC to run the game.
    You can war other citys! You can even design your own tanks, planes, and ships!

This game is sick! I have been anticipating this when it was first anounced! Havent got the pc to handle this Im afraid so a Wii edition that has the same features would be awesome! Else Im going to buy a new pc :P
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads