Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Spike TV's Video Game Awards

http://www.ifilm.com/show/23733

Wierd nomination was Mario Galaxy for Best Action Game of the Year. I didnt see Mario as an Action game.

Best Wii game - Zelda: TP, Metroid Prime 3, Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy.

I didnt get to play MP3 and SPM yet, but I played Zelda and SMG, I like Zelda to win.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    A lot of places have Mario Galaxy listed as an action game. I guess they've got rid of the platformer category.

Member #
    Friends
    Wait when was the awards? I saw the commercial for it but forgot the date.
    Last edited by South Park; 12-08-2007 at 05:16 PM.
    Shnarf!! Shnarf!! Timmy!!!

Member #
    Friends
    Hasn't happened yet. It comes on tomorrow (December 9th) 9PM.
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Not that I had any respect for Spike's VGAs, but I swear if Halo 3 wins either the Breakthrough Technology award (Crysis), or Best Multiplayer Game (Orange Box), I'm going to...uh, continue to not respect the VGAs

Member #
    Friends
    1973-0818-1689-3183
    metroid prime 3 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    super smash bros brawl rocks

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    These awards are complete garbage. I'm not saying that Galaxy is the game of the year, but the fact that it didn't even get nominated is just blasphemous.
    Last edited by nic7; 12-08-2007 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Yep, the Spikes VGA awards are garbage. Saw them last year and it sucked. Nobody should value Spikes opinion. I remember when they first made it, they gave a Madden game game of the year award.... and this was the year Resident Evil 4 was released!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Never watched Spike TV's VGA. I didnt care at all about game awards until recently it started to become interesting to know who would win what. I dont doubt that they probably made some stupid mistakes, but looking at the nominations they probably got better.

IMO, SMG isnt in the class of Game of the Year. Ive always said it would be out of Bioshock, Mass Effect, Halo 3 and Orange Box. But im hoping Halo doesn't win it. Ive played all 4 and they're all better than SMG. I still like Mario 64 and Super Mario World alot better. SMG was too easy and plain, but the Galaxies and Planets with all the gravity and stuff was genious. I REALLY REALLY HATED how easy all the bosses were, I didnt even die once vs any of the boses except on daredevil. Even bowser at end game, I won first try.

Dont really care who wins GOTY as long as its not Halo. But if they go more by sales then its gonna win :/

As for Madden winning over RE4, thats probably BS, not that it didnt happen, but I dont see how RE4 could lose to madden. Although... my brother didnt like RE4, well he liked it, but he never finished it because he said it got boring because of repetitiveness. But I think thats him, im gonna get it on Wii and im sure ill love it, because I love RE.

I hope i dont get flamed for saying SMG wasn't GOTY worthy because its MY opinion, I thought for sure it would be until I finished the game.

Edit: Oh, but you know what though, I thought Zelda was GOTY worthy, they should have had it instead of Halo 3.

Member #
    Friends
    Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone On Xbox Forums Posted A Link And In Big Red Letters Stated That Cnn Announced All The Winners. Though Its Not 100% Whether Its Real Or Not, Please Don't Anyone Post The List Here If You Know It. I Don't Want To Know Please...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads