Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I wont say developers bet on the wrong "horses". Atleast when it comes to the Xbox, I doubt any of them are regretting that. But im pretty sure alot of them are regretting betting on the PS3.
    To quote developer EA's CEP : from the other thread
    John Riccitiello, EA CEO, commented, "[This transition has been] harder because of the complexity, and much harder because, unfortunately, we bet a little bit on the wrong horse in focusing so much on the PS3 and Xbox 360, and to a lesser degree on the Wii. And let me assure you that almost all of us in the industry made the same judgment. So after so many transitions of guessing exactly right, we got this one a little bit wrong, and we're dealing with that now with strong investments on the Wii."
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    No More Heroes Imo

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganSix
    To quote developer EA's CEP : from the other thread
    Okay I was wrong, but EA developers SUCK, i mean they really do SUCK. They should just stick to publishing.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Ads