LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Wow

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ye but like the first day dosnt determine if a game sells alot. it could sell millions but if japan gamers arent into it then it up to the rest of us to see what the game is like.

edit:meaning sales dont affect if the game crap or not
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    since when have japan enjoyed games like this? if it isnt an RPG japanese customers dont get much thrills. Not being stereotypical here, but the japanese market is known for liking RPG's alot more.

BTW young blood, why are you always the bearer of bad news? whenever there good news, its never from you. I see your a nintendo fan, and youd probably brand yourself as a realist, right?

Thought so. My friend is similar. well i got news for you. Your not a realist, your a pessimist. Theres a big difference, and you need to stop looking for bad news.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by yungblood6
    i see what your saying but for this game to be so hyped and to get a response like that is realy a smack in the face. Maybe the wake up call is starting to happen. I mean its been out for like a week now and you realy havent heard any thing about it. Then you take mario galaxy when it was released over there and it did extreamly well and you had previews and articles about its launch over there for the whole week. I know wii fit was released over there this past week and still havent heard how its doing. hopefully thats not a sign its not that good.
    In Japan:
    Wii Fit sold more in its first two days of release than Mario Galaxy did its entire first week. Also, Mario Party 8 sold more its first week than Mario Galaxy. If anything, the Mario Galaxy sales in Japan have been a bit on the low side, although still selling very well.

Member #
    Friends
    Halo 3 did better than all of those games and I rather play Resident Evil 4. WHO CARES ABOUT SALES!
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Halo 3 did better than all of those games and I rather play Resident Evil 4. WHO CARES ABOUT SALES!
    Didn't halo 3 only do really good in sales for 1 week. After the initial sales, the game as been selling at a sub-par pace.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=W_ZweZvdiF4

THIS is what everyone is so excited for? it looks cheesy and rediculous, and no i dont mean the art style, i mostly mean the writing (from this video it seems cheesy) i dont see this getting more than a 7 from most sites.

but i also dont know anything bout the game except this video. it just looks.. bad. theres still disaster day of crisis to look forward to though. lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    i no the graphics look a bit werid and i no it chessy but it might be diffrent in the final game and it does look at a worth while title if you look at most of the games on the wii
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by largedarry
    Didn't halo 3 only do really good in sales for 1 week. After the initial sales, the game as been selling at a sub-par pace.
    I really actually don't know. I only know it had the biggest opening sale in gaming history with $170 million in the first day and its sold like 5 million copies since late november. But ive never followed sales in my life (except Halo, because so much hype) because it gives no merit to a game. It basically a "hype meter" Now, if further down the line it keeps getting sales for years then its obviously good because people lose there games, break it, word travels, etc.

I personally think other games that didn't sell that much are waaay better. Namely The Orange Box, probably the best investment in a game I have ever done. You really can't go wrong with that game unless you hate FPS.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    since when have japan enjoyed games like this? if it isnt an RPG japanese customers dont get much thrills. Not being stereotypical here, but the japanese market is known for liking RPG's alot more.

BTW young blood, why are you always the bearer of bad news? whenever there good news, its never from you. I see your a nintendo fan, and youd probably brand yourself as a realist, right?

Thought so. My friend is similar. well i got news for you. Your not a realist, your a pessimist. Theres a big difference, and you need to stop looking for bad news.
    DUDE STFU IF you have read my last few posts its been good news, i have always said good things about nintendo games its but its thirdparty buddies don't do it justice. I have gave good reviews on wi zapper and other products as well.

I was just browsing through gaming news and i found this and i found the activision lawsuit and i posted them, then in the same news site i found wii sports numbers and i posted it. Im sorry that the majority of news for the wii happens to be bad but thats no my fault. There has not been any thing good concering the wii since galaxy so what do you want me to say ohh the wii is the best thing i have ever seen let me kiss its ass.(i wont) If i was to post all the good things that i did find on the sight that had something to do with other consoles you would call me a fanboy so get over yourself and your wii love. Every thing is not all good. Esp when third party developers are now admiting that they just used the wii to cashin to make better games for other systems. But i guess thats my fault too huh

When there is something good to talk about that hasnt already been discussed ill post it but unfortunatly its not. You don't have to read the bad news either since you only want to hear the good anyway.

I didnt say that it was a bad game i just said for all the hype this is not a good thing to happen. I also stated i hope they do something differnt for the states. But i have been hearing mixed reviews about it since it was announced. so hmm it may not be as good as everyone thinks. SORRY

PS: say what you want about japanese gamers but they get more attention from the gaming world then we do and they don't get bombarded with all the crap games like we do, and when they do they don't have soccer moms who just buy it up. They have always been more picky about games and they always get more attention. Thus why nintendo said it will continue to focus its attention on that market and let third parties develope for US and Europe
    Last edited by yungblood6; 12-13-2007 at 02:00 PM.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    Any screenshots of this game?

Ads