LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u think????

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Left 4 Dead will easily be my top game of '08 assuming it's released in '08, and they deliver on what they promised.

SSBB will be pretty good though I'm sure.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by largedarry
    I'd even find it hard to believe that gamerankings.com will end up having this game in the top 20. I doubt most of the game critics that are used to make this rankings will give this game a very high ranking.

In terms of sales, this game will probably do well (mainly because it comes out at the beginning of the year)
    yea i agree with u on that

Member #
    Friends
    7500-4049-1798-0971
    I bet it's in the top 15 and givin' a 9.3 by gamespot.com
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM Dubb's Wii

a sig designed by FRuMMaGe
    Dubb's Wii : 7500 4049 1798 0971
    Guitar Hero 3 Code : 210570817462

Member #
    Friends
    let's hope not. i really hope 08 has lots more to offer besides a nintendo game for GOTY.

i do however think it will score in the mid 9s on most websites. this is one game that will probably live up to the hype (well, the usual hype, not the kind of hype where u buy a new TV for brawl only, im sure youve all seen the topic by now) but for the smah fans, it will live up to it.

personally, i hope it's not because i dont even have any interest in the game! killzone 2 for GOTY! lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    yeah Im pretty excited bout killzone 2 and SSBB...I can't wait to play them
    Is that a dead kangaroo???

Member #
    Friends
    Will be a great game for people who like Super Smash. But im yet to be sold into the whole Super Smash Bros. franchise. For my own sake I hope its not the best because im waiting for another game that I will really look foward to besides GTA4. I also don't like the Metal Gear franchise, I saw my brother play it and it was boring, I duno its just me. I think its because I like FPS/3PS/RPG the most.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    A few months ago I was like: Galaxy is going to beat Brawl. Now im not to sure. Everyone is so fecking hyped up about Brawl! Its not that different. It could be an expansion just as well. Just some new characters and new stages. ( ok and better graphics but thats not something thats invented )

The game offers nothing new really.

Galaxy is much more easier to play for a lot of people. Brawl ( or smash brothers for that matter ) goes WAY faster and is harder to follow. I think that theres better games than brawl out there. Im a BIG fan of brawl but Im not so religous that Im going to buy a new TV for it!
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah I would never buy a new tv to play one friggin game on
    Is that a dead kangaroo???

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    however in sales, i believe brawl will definitely be the number one game of 2008,
    If Ninty can push out enough wiis (by that I mean make them to meet the demand, obvoiusly they'll sell) out there than even I think this games got a good chance of getting number one in sales.

zOMG Rachie posted something decent in the Brawl thread.. this is madness..

this is BRAWL.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    A few months ago I was like: Galaxy is going to beat Brawl. Now im not to sure. Everyone is so fecking hyped up about Brawl! Its not that different. It could be an expansion just as well. Just some new characters and new stages. ( ok and better graphics but thats not something thats invented )

The game offers nothing new really.

Galaxy is much more easier to play for a lot of people. Brawl ( or smash brothers for that matter ) goes WAY faster and is harder to follow. I think that theres better games than brawl out there. Im a BIG fan of brawl but Im not so religous that Im going to buy a new TV for it!

nothing new? fsa's, assist trophy's, new techniques, a huge single player campaign(rumored to be 10 hours long), wi-fi....

and just fyi, brawl is slower and floatier than melee...so it's not going to go WAY faster

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads